25. Return

Rosè pov

"Hmm... what are the others doing" Lisa asked on the phone.

"We all are taking a walk with our partners" I replied. "What about jisoo then?" She questioned.

"Wait a min" I said and looked for jisoo on the beach side. I found her but she was talking with someone... as per my info no one was with her. Then who the person?

"Lisa I'll call you later" I said and hung the phone. I didn't straight ran to jisoo.

Is she having second thoughts on Lisa? Because it was a man but not a woman.

"I think you should leave now... if someone came they will think wrong" I heard her saying this...the boy left and I ran to her.

"Hey! Who was he?" I asked her.

"Who?"

Jisoo pov

"I think you should leave now... if someone came they will think wrong" I said tapping yeonjun's arm.

He nodded and left from there. "Hey! Who was he?" Rosè asked panting.

"Who?" I played dumb... no way I am going to tell her he was ex. "The boy you were talking to right now"

"Umm... he was asking me....where was the hotel"

"Ohh okay" i replied.

~

Time skipp

Jisoo was preety adjusted to lisa not being around her. She changed her furniture and every single thing of her house because whenever she thought of it she would miss Lisa...

Jisoo texted Lisa something but as unusual she didn't got a reply... Jisoo tried calling Lisa but no response.
.
.
.
.
.

1 month was over and it was time for Lisa to come home and still Lisa didn't reply or called jisoo. Jisoo got tensed up and was worried if Lisa is okay or not.

She had thoughts that maybe Lisa was cheating or forgot that she had a girlfriend...

Jisoo told this to everyone and they tried to  call lisa but she didn't reply at all. "What is going on?' Jin asked seeing us all confused.

"Your sister is neither replying nor calling back" i said with frustrating tone. He tried calling her and still she didn't pick up.

The door knocked and I went to open it.

"Hiiiii babeeeee" Lisa said hugging me. I pushed her away.

"What babe huh? Do you even know how worried i was? I thought you were cheating! I thought you forgot about me! Not only me but these guys also! You went to America, made new friends and forgot about your old ones! Is this how you behave??" I threw questions on her.

"Woah woah calm down... There is a reason" Lisa said making me sit on the sofa. "What calm down huh?" I said pulling her by collar.

The others left the scene by seeing how angry i was. They thought it would be harmful to be infront of me.

"Dad told me to" Lisa said still near my face. She ate mint chocolate. I calmed down after hearing dad.

"What did he say?" I asked still angry. "He actually didn't only send me to America for my medical project but also to see if we both were loyal to each other... And as per the deal i promised him not to talk to you for last 1 month... He too agreed for our relationship" Lisa said pecking my lips.

I pulled her collar more and kissed her. Feeling her lips after 1 whole year made me cry. The tears roll down my cheeks which she could feel too.

"I missed you" i said broke down in her arms. I felt her hug once again. Everything about her  was inviting now.

"I did too... But the most important thing is we didn't cheat or broke up which proves that our relation is not just of lust but of pure love and care" she said and picked me up.

___

I am really sorry coz of short chapter... I am on diwali vacations so can't right much... But still tried too