23. Leaving

Eight months later...

"Everything has come to an end now" namjoon said deeply sighing.

It was Lisa's last year in college and her parents had decided to send her to America for the medical practice. If it was the old lisa she would have thrown a big party, but she had jisoo now and didn't wanted to break up with her for a silly reason.

When lisa told this to jisoo, jisoo almost cried for three days and was not even ready to talk to lisa... from then lisa decided to not bring this subject up as it was emotional and made jisoo cry.

"Nothing has came to an end" Lisa spoke with sigh.

"Are you sure? I don't think long-distance relationship will work as you both are the most touchy couple" joonie whispered.

"No joonie... love doesn't need to be only if we touch each other or when we are each other. We love each other and will prove it... right jisoo?" Lisa questioned.

Jisoo didn't answered but just straight went to the room.

Jihyo carresed Lisa's hand..."comfort her... she needs your love"

Lisa ran to the room and opened the door. She saw jisoo positing on the floor near the bed. Jisoo wasn't crying nor was sad. She was sitting there emotionless.

Jisoo pov

Lisa picked me up and made me sit on her lap. I looked into Lisa's eyes and lisa caressed my hairs.

"Everything will be fine momo" Lisa cooed this words while hugging me. I burst out crying on her shoulder.

"Nothing is fine Lisa... nothing is fine. I just can't live without seeing you" I said.

"Who said we can't see each other huh? We can video chat... we need to prove others that our love isn't just of lust or sexual desires... it's of wanting to be with each other, care for each other, be in problems with each other"

I didn't replied but just cried. "Promise me you won't come with me on the airport" Lisa said.

My mind went blank..."why" I asked.

"I don't want to see you breaking down in front of me... it's for our good. Jimin has planned holiday trip for u and others... so you need to go their.

Jimin,rosè, jihyo, suga, jeongyeon,namjoon and you...all will be there so you too have to go there... take care of yourself hmm? And I won't stop you from crying but remember once you're done never cry again" Lisa smiled patting my head.

I broke the hug and cupped her cheek... "I will miss you" I said and pulled her into a kiss. Her strawberry lips were inviting me....

I felt her lips for the last time... breaking the kiss after we ran out of breath I looked into her sparkly eyes for the last time.

~

"We will leaving first, jungkook and nayeon are going to send off lisa and after that they will join us on the flight... cuz Lisa's flight and our flights are at the same time" jimin said.

I nodded while lisa was putting the bags in the car. "Ok jeongyeon, jihyo , rosè and jisoo will be in one car, joonie, jimin and suga will be in one and lastly jungkook, jennie and lisa will be in one" suga said.

"Okay so let's gooooo!!" Jihyo said in excitement and dragged me to the car. "It's fun time jisoo be happy!! And send off lisa with a happy face" she said signalling me to wave a good bye to lisa with a happy face.

I turned around and saw the scene I wasn't supposed to... lisa breaking down on jeongyeon's shoulder. Jeongyeon slightly tapped in Lisa's back and lisa looked at her with confused face.

She pointed towards me and I saw Lisa's face with all the tears flowing on her cheeks which were red. Lisa waved a goodbye to me with a smile still crying.

I chuckled on the verge of crying and waved her too.

Jihyo pov

Jeongyeon signalled me to take away jisoo as she was about to cry. "Come on let's go we need to check that we had took all the stuff" saying this I dragged her away to car.

She nodded but didn't said anything. We sat in rather car after checking everything we took and jeongyeon came after a while. Jisoo was going to drive but we didn't let her.

She wasn't in the right state of her mind... if she zoned out once we could get in an accident or even worse could happen so we made jeongyeon drive. Jeongyeon knew driving very well... so there was no problem to let her drive.

~

We reached at jeju Island... I didn't got a single update from lisa. I shrugged it off and went in our room.

"Wanna eat something?" I asked to both rosè and jeongyeon. "Yeah maybe pizza coz I'm craving for it" rosè said.

We three were living in one room, suga and jihyo in one, jungkook and jennie, jimin and namjoon in one. We left shuhua with her new babysitter so we didn't had to take much care about it.

I decided to enjoy the trip and not think of lisa much... she is a independent girl who can do anything without anyone's help.

"Let's go and call the boys too then" jeongyeon said... we nodded and went to call others.
.
.
.
.
.

"What type of food??" Jimin asked. "Italian! As it contains pizza" rosè shouted in excitement.

"Calm down rosè... it's not out house" I said making everyone laugh. "Gurl don't need anyone, she needs food for her life" joonie said.

"Yeahh afterall I live my life for eating food but not eat for living my life" rosè flipped her hair with a proud face.

*reached home*

Apartment is too big

I recieved message from lisa. A smile lit up on my face... I quickly typed back.

Happy day ahead!

You recieved a heart from lisa

"What happened jisoo???" Rosè whispered. I showed her the msg. She chuckled seeing my reaction to it.

"Be happy" she said. I nodded and ordered the food. I was involving in the environment and forgetting the sorrow that lsia wasn't me. Atleast others were with me. They did this all for me.

"Thank you all" I said. They smiled knowing why i said this. "Welcome momooo!!" Jihyo said and hugged me.

____

The main story starts from here!! They will face the things they never ever imagined... maybe a bit sad chapter from next time but surly will have a happy ending...

Spoiler: jisoo gets her life's saddest news...