29. Proposal

Jimin and rosè directly went to their house after all the program. Everyone was happy and had a lot of fun.

It was jihyo, suga, lisa and mine responsibility to prepare a plan for their honeymoon. We all were sitting there including jeong, joonie, jungkook and jennie.

"Maybe we can send them to Switzerland?" Jihyo said standing up.

"Nahh!! It would be boring..." jeongyeon replied making her sit down again.
"Italy? Or maybe mauritius?" She asked.

"Noo...it's too common" suga replied... he was kind of frustrated coz we woke him up from his sleep.

"This!" Lisa showed us the pic

"This would be the best place! And evening it is too cool" lisa continued

"Yeah! That is the best place... they would have so much fun there!" Jennie spoke. Lisa nodded being proud with that.

"Also! They should live in a 5 star hotel!" Jungkook said. "Ye-YEAH!" I shouted coz lisa turned on the vibrator...

"The day isn't over yet" Lisa whispered. "You okay jisoo?" Jihyo asked. I nodded coz if I say something I am sure I won't be able to control and moan out loud.

"Okay... then final we are gonna send them to seabrun, England hmm?" Suga said taking the lead as the oldest. We all nodded.

"We are getting married too... someone decide for us too" Lisa said making a sad pout.

"WHAT?" they all shouted. Lisa turned off the vibrator giving me a chance to speak.

"Yeah... we didn't tell you before coz I didn't wanted to change the topic from jimin's marriage to ours" I said finally taking breaths.

"Congratulations then! Did Lisa's parents agree to it? And yours too?" Suga's face suddenly light up.

"Her parents agreed and there is no need for my parents" I spoke and lisa started the vibrator at the full speed without any warning making me gasp.

I couldn't bear the full speed and I held on to Lisa's jeans tightly. 

~
"Lisa what is your fucking password? My network is off you need to give me yours!" I yelled loudly.

The door bell rang... I opened and saw a paper lying on the floor... "If you want to know the password follow the instructions and answer the questions" Oh god I am finally getting her password

'Go to the kitchen and Complete the puzzle' the first question said.

I did as it said and headed to the kitchen. A jigsaw puzzle was kept on the kitchen counter. I tried solving it.

" first word- will
                              ~flip it now" the puzzle displayed.

I flipped it and saw the next hint. 'Find the container of pickles in the second compartment"

What is this? But I am gonna solve it cuz I am bored as fuck too... I looked for the pickles and saw a container with a paper sticked on it.

'Where is the arrow pointing at?' Duh, downwards... but there was nothing down so I ahd to think out of the box.

I tried moving it here and there in different direction and thought of something. If I held the container horizontally then it is pointing at me...

And if we see it by Lisa's point of view it would me... means she would call me you... so maybe the answer is 'you' I thought.

'What did jimin did with rosè just now?' The next question said.

"Umm... they did sex after the marriage but we will take it as marry... coz jimin marry rosè just now" I spoke to myself.

'Opposite of you'

"Me?" I said. 'Now get to the bedroom and sit on the computer table to connect to the WiFi... connect all the answer and answer the question formed by the answers'

Fuck again complicated. I first went to the bedroom and sat on the table. Connect all the answers.

I slowly recalled all my answers as I typed the password.

"Willyoumarryme?"

My eyes widened by reading this... she is proposing me for marriage!!!!!! I knew that we are getting married before only but this was a surprise...

Joy took over me and happiness spreaded all over... I jumped in excitement what was next.

I pressed the enter button but it displayed INCORRECT PASSWORD flashed on my screen.

I scoffed. What the hell?

"Hey you still haven't answered my question" a deep voice echoed. I leaned down and saw lisa appearing from my bed.

"Omg! You were hiding here the whole time" I questioned as she stood up.

She chuckled softly.

"Why is the password Incorrect?"

"Because that wasn't the correct password!" She flashed a smile that made me swoon.

"Then what's the correct one?"

"You"

"What?" I typed the word you but flashed the same words again.

"Are you stupid or something" she typed the password slowly to let me read it and get what was the password.

I read out all the letters loudly " j,i,s,o,o"

"K,i,m"

She pressed the enter button and the same words didn't flashed again instead , "WIFI-CONNECTED" flashed acrossed the screen.

"What the fuck lisa!!" I screamed. The password was my name for so long? And it took me almost ! 1 and a half year to find it the password and it was under my nose....

"So why was the password my name Ms. Manoban?"

"To be honest I have been crushing over you since you moved in your house. You did not close the curtain so I always saw your actions through the window. Sometimes you would around your room or bounce on your bed repeatedly , and sing your favourite songs like you have your concert. Most of the time you are sitting infront of the computer reading fanfics or you're reading smuts too. And of course you would change your clothes I always covered my eyes... and when you came over for password I felt like fainting at that time...

We became friends only because of the password... not because we wanted to... and when I said if you want your password then have sex with me... the words came out of mind with me having no sense what I was speaking. When my house was flooded and I came at yours... we slept together and I could again faint... flirting with you were my hints. Slowly you too started developing feeling for me... and I thought to finally tell you...

But you did the opposite... you said it before I could and that day you revealed yourself... but as you were injured I didn't wanted to hurt you or give you more pain so u stopped... and after that you got to know me... you can say we are the horniest couple rn.

Remember the jackson matter? When suga ran to you I was jealous I felt like killing him but I couldn't do anything... Coz you were my love and he was my brother. Despite I got to know it was just a plan of others to see if I had any feelings-"

"Yeah about that... who are you really? Why did you killed him? And why do have the team... all the members and everything?" I asked.

"You can say we are dangerous and do something that you shouldn't know... we have been hiding this from everyone... even the people who are our security in the parallel world" Lisa said.

It was confusing. But rn this was not the time... the time was for to celebrate.

"You didn't answer my question" Lisa said. "Ofc it's a yes lisa!" I said and jumped into her arms. Kissing her passionately like there was no tommorow.