21. Agreed

Your outfit

"We are here grandma!" Lisa said approaching the dining table

"Great... have a seat" grandma said. Lisa sat down while jisoo didn't. "Do I need to give you separate instructions?" She got a stern look.

Jisoo shook her head and sat down quickly. "No mam"

"Your too noisy... you can call me grandma only if you are comfortable with it"

"Why would I be uncomfortable? If you're Lisa's grandma then you're my grandma too!" Jisoo said.

"Hmm. Have the brekkie and then I will show you the garden!" She said with a bright face.

Lisa's mother was already impressed by jisoo... she didn't needed too get proved by jisoo of Lisa's and hers love. Jisoo reminded about her teenage self which was too excited to meet her in laws.

Meanwhile Lisa's dad was sure that jisoo loved Lisa and lisa loved jisoo with all their heart. He knew about taehyung and how he left her in the past. He also knew how much a playgirl she has become after the taehyung incident.

But now... it was different. Hana has completely changed everything. She made Lisa feel true love again... she stopped Lisa being a playgirl.

~

"So tell me what do you love about lisa?" Grandma asked.

Lisa asked to accompany jisoo but jisoo denied it tugging it off.

"Everthing" jisoo replied.

"Everything?"

"Yeah I love everything... the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she sits, the way she stands, everything she does. Honestly, I didn't thought lisa was beautiful or something like that but after knowing her completely I fell in love with her. You made her into someone I wanted to be... you made her into someone I love" jisoo expressed.

Grandma was in awe of her... a girl who was shy all the time could change in instance of seconds.
Five minutes before, she was a lost puppy brought by lisa and now she is talking boldly.

Jisoo realised what she said just now.

"I'm sorry grandma... my mouth doesn't shut at all" she apologised.

"It's okay! Do you intend to marry her?" Grandma asked after a silent break... jisoo thought for it.

Lisa and jisoo never thought of marriage... she loves jisoo and did thought about their future but not till marriage

"I surly do love lisa... and she does too... I thought of her in my future but I don't know if she does wants me in jer future" jisoo spoke. Even though her heart sank saying this but she did it.

"No! She loves you and I know she cherishes you alot! And I am sure that she does her future with you... I know this because I raised him. Just like you wanted.