27. Shameless for you

I woke up in Lisa's embrace.

She was squished between me and the sofa. I hugged her and she woke up. Lisa pecked my head and slept again.

"Come on we need to take a bath" she said in her raspy voice. I smiled and stood up but fell.

"See you always do this!" I said to her while stroking my thighs as in massaging.

"Ohh it's me huh? Someone said no sex for week and that someone was saying to have it rough yesterday!" Lisa teased.

"Yahh!! Even though I said it you should have took care of it" I yelled.

"Hmm... I will prepare the breakfast too" Lisa demanded. "Don't even think that I will make it"

"Okay... I have a punishment for breaking the no sex rule" Lisa said.

"What punishment?" I questioned. "Don't even think of doing it again... I will run form this house then!" I tried to sound bold but fail miserably.

"You asked me what I brought for you from America right" I nodded.

"Here it is" she threw a box. I opened it a my eyes widened. I never used the thing but I was sure Lisa was planning something wild.

"A fucking vibrator?" I shouted

"Yeah... do you know what's it's specialty?" Lisa sked in a husky voice.

I nodded side by side not knowing what and how to use it or they would work... I knew it was used for sexual arousal but as this pack had two pieces I was confused as well as excited.

"When are we gonna use this lisa?" I asked curiously.

"So you know what it is... but you will be the one to use it not me" Lisa said with a smirk on her face clearly visible. I knew something big was planned for me.

"But why?" I asked making doe eyes hoping it would melt her.

"This not gonna work babygirl... and we are not gonna use this today" Lisa replied.

"I'll be trying out this today... and if it's not irritating... then you have a surprise" Lisa said again.

"But what if you are too much aroused? Won't you need my help" I asked in a sexy way I order to tease her.

"If you don't stop it now... then you'll be my lunch as well as my dinner" Lisa said which made me try to escape from him but failed but failed to do so... and ended up falling on couch.

"You... you said you will prepare breakfast!" I spoke in order to stop Lisa from laughing her lungs out.

"I will jus5 order some pizza... I seriously can't prepare the breakfast if you are sitting half naked like this!" Lksa chuckled.

"Whatever you are the one to start so don't blame me!"

"Who asked you to be so sexy in the early morning?"

"What?"

"Yeah!!"

"Whatever now help me have a bath and change!" I yelled. She smirked again.

"What a nice way to ask shower sex huh!" Lisa said making fun of my condition. "Shut up and I swear if you put your di-"

"Okay okay I won't!" She surrendered.

~

"Jisoo how about this baby pink coloured one?" Lisa asked pointing to the other.

By now I have tried more than twenty dresses and still she isn't satisfied or maybe be should I say Lisa likes to see me in as more as dresses possible?

"You know what you are doing right lisa?" I asked a bit pissed.

"It's just... all the dresses you wore make you look damn sexy and I don't want other boys to get a chance to see you beauty" Lisa said pouting.

"But only you get to see what's inside babe!" I said making the attender who was giving the dresses wide her eyes. She doubted if we were a couple or just friends.

"Couple..." I said making her thoughts clear. She smiled and blushed by the comment I did before.

"How about if we try a new method in the trial room babe?" Lisa asked making me blush and feel akward.

"I am still sore for your information Ms. Manoban" I commented making lisa proud of herself.

"Aww you call me that only when we are in bed... together... babygirl" Lisa said making me question of her... why was Lisa like this? Shameless for me?

By this time I was about to reply something the attender cleared her throat indicating that this talk may take them to do something which wasn't allowed here.

"We are sorry!" I said politely bowing to the girl.

"Why don't you try that one!" Lisa said pointing to the dress attender was holding.

As she demanded I wore the dress in the trial room. It sure made me look pretty than the ones I wore before.

"How do I look babe?" I questioned.

"I just feel like i want to rip off that dress from you... you look damn hot!" Lisa commented.

"We are buying this!" I said making the girl give a wierd look.

"That's the way she usually compliments me and I am pretty used for that!" I said making the girl clear her thoughts.

~

"So jisoo did you ever wanted babies?" Lisa randomly asked making me choke on the ice cream I was eating.

"Wha-what?" I asked after clearing my throat.

"You know ... I always wanted children... I am sure you will be the best mom!" Lisa said putting one hand over my shoulder.

I was completely dumb founded. all of a sudden he avoided me so as to marry me and now what? Children? I'd this a way she is trying to propose me? Why does she want child all of a sudden? Did her father asked for one?

"Jisoo are you here? Don't worry I am not gonna put a seed inside you as soon as we go home baby!" Lisa said making me sit on her lap.

"It's public Lisa!" I said coming out of the thoughts.

"I Don't care!" She replied pecking my cheeks.

"Whay made you think that I will be a good mom Ms. Manoban?" I questioned.

"Don't call me Ms. Manoban here... you know I can fuck you here in public!" Lisa said.

"Calm down your balls Ms. Manoban!" I said laughing and making her go crazy

"You just wait Ms. Kim... we will see who will win this game" she smirked.

"I thought I was going to be mrs. Manoban soon... but seems like I have to wait longer" I said licking the ice cream.

"Ah and about that... we will go to meet your dad after jimin's wedding!" Lisa sked waiting for my reply.

"We don't need his permission... just jimin's permission... never did my dad care about me nor did that bitch" I said.

"Then what if we marry in one church beside jimin and rosè?" Lisa asked. "Great idea! Just we need to ask jimin if it's okay or not!" I jumped in excitement.

"Your my everything jisoo!! Just it's not rushing for you right? Coz your education isn't complete... we can marry each other after 1 month when you get the degree" Lisa said.

"No need for that! We are living together only! So there won't be much change agter marriage... it's just that I will be mrs. Manoban" I said blushing.