10. Sorting

In the college

"Lisa!" I called her name out. She came in the class with her books. She smiled and sat beside me

"Where were you for 5 days?" I asked. "Had some work" she replied. "What work?"

"You'll get to know when the right time will come"

I sad pouted. Lisa really had something hidden from me. "See i told ya something is wrong with lisa" rosè whispered from my left.

I nodded and the suga entered the class with rm beside him. Blood rushed through my cheeks.

"What happend? Do you have fever?" Rosè asked. I shook my head again looking at suga.

She noticed that and smirked, "oh that is the matter huh?" She questioned. "N-no i don't have a crush on him" i said.

"I never said you had a crush on him..."she chuckled. I slapped myself for saying it. I again shifted my gaze to him and saw he was already looking at me.

~

The lecture finished and it was the time for last period. Lisa and rosè went to bring her books.

I had already brought them so i was sitting on my place. I opened my bio book and read the first paragraph.

"Did you understand this?" I heard a voice. I looked at my right and saw suga sitting on Lisa's place.

"Yes i did, but why are you sitting here?" I asked confused. He just smiled and pointed his finger at someone.

I followed the direction and saw lisa talking with yoonji. "what?"

"She's talking with my sister..."he said. "Yoonji is your sister? No wonder why she is savage!" I commented.

Rosè came in the mean time and sat beside me. She poked me hard with her elbow.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. "What happened?" Rosè played dumb. She smiled looking at yoongi.

"Hi did you change your place?" She asked to him. He nodded "something like that!" He said.
.
.
.
.
.
"Meet you tommorow then!" He waved a bye to me, lisa and rosè...

"Come on we will also go!" Lisa said. I nodded and left woth her to home.

After 1 month

"What is going on with you LISA?" I yelled. "With me? Nothing!" She replied in a calm tone.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked her. "I did not" lisa said.

"Lisa stop giving answers in short and explain me what's going on... you are acting wierd from the day i am talking with suga. Somedays you talk wtih me and saomedays you don't"

"There's nothing weird! I AM NOT IGNORING YOU!" She yelled back. I looked at her with my teary eyes.

From the day i met suga and started to talk with him she is distancing me with herself.

Whenever i needed her for some help she would always give a reason and ignore. I hate this. Getting ignored by bestie is hurting.

"If you aren't ignoring then why are you yelling?" I questioned.

"I just don't understand our relationship! Sometimes we are friends, sometimes we are more than friends and sometimes i am just stranger to you. One minute you're talking to me as if I'm something special to you and the next minute i am nothing to you. One day you give me all attention and the next you completely ignore me. Don't fuck with my feeling if you aren't sure of yours. You know what's exhausting? I am fighting a war in my mind every single day. I have many problems which you don't. I have to take care of shuhua and jimin, i have to fight for myself and him with our mothers while you don't have to. Grow up and come to me once you are done treating girls you own them. " i spoke in one breath.