8. Suga

Jisoo pov

I woke up and saw i was in bed. I got up and the past hours scene hit me.

I tried not to cry but i failed. "Gyuri..." i sobbed.

"You woke up? Lisa asked. She ran to me when she understood i was crying. I expected her to hug me but she didn't.

"You need to go in the washroom and take bath" she said. "W-Why?"

"You got your periods...and that too-"

"And that too what?" I asked panicking. Fuck. If i got my periods infront of suga... "whatever you are thinking is half correct. You got your periods infront of him but i saved you wrapping the jacket" she chuckled.

"Then why didn't you wake me up?" I questioned.

"He said to not wake you up... btw he's waiting down. Call me if you need something" lisa went downstairs.

I quickly took the clothes and went in my bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank y-you" i stuttered. I had saw him in the uni. but this was the first time i am talking to him properly.

He has visuals. That too awesome.

"You're welcome" he flashed his gummy smile. I smiled back. "You're suga right?" I asked.

He nodded and said,"yess"

"Btw he is comfortable with oppa!" Lisa teased. I hit her arm.

"I'll come in a minute" he got a call. He went some distance from us. "Lisa! Why did you said it loud? And we need to talk" i said in a serious tone.

"Okay!!" She rolled her eyes. He came back. "Okay then i will leave now... i have some work. Meet you soon!" He said waving a bye.

I nodded and did the same.

~

Suga pov

"Yes hyung what happened?" I asked to jin hyung.

"What happened?" He said in a angry tone. "I am just doing the work lisa can not!" I said smirking.

"That's great but just don't fall for her. Even if you love her that is of no use... afterall she is going to die in some months" this ached my heart.

The day after i started jisoo i was in love with her. And it doesn't matter if she doesn't love me back.

I really don't care about it. I just can't stop loving her now.

"Here" he snapped his finger bring me back from thoughts. "You need to kill her asap okay?"

I nodded and left from there.

Jisoo pov

"Who was he lisa?" I asked her. "Jackson!" She was angry for this question

"And why did you k-killed him?"

"Because he killed joonie's daughter. How would you feel if jackson killed shuh-"

"Lisa!! Mind your words!" I interuppted her. "There is no need to bring her in this matter" i said.

"This... you would've also killed him right? Then i did the same" she replied.

"But why did you had set of guns? Are you a m-murderer?" I questioned. "No but something like that" she said looking away.

"Means who?"

"You'll get to know when it is the time" she replied. "Okay. And who were those other people?"

"My members..."

"Members?"

____

Sorry guys short chapter today.... i forgot i had account on wattpad 😅 btw have you listened to talk that talk?

I feel like if was the best comeback till now!! What's your opinion?