6. Cessation

"Jisoo..." a low voice came from behind.

I looked back and saw jimin with red puffy eyes. "Jennie You go up and tell shuhua not to come down okay? The same with you" i said and ran to jimin.

"What happend?" I asked. He fell down to the floor. I sat on his level and held his shoulder.

"Jimin what happened?" I asked again. Having the idea of why he was crying i started to tear up.

"Gyuri! She had her cessation" he cried his heart out.

Cessation. I had a dog a long time before. He unfortunately died while being food poisioned. We didn't noticed the symptoms at first but when we did. Gyuri my sister said 'he is dieing' this ached my heart. That fucking hurted.

'Die. The word that hurts the most isn't comfortable to say. So that's why whenever we will loose someone close to us we will say cessation' jimin decided. Cessation. The word was indicating she is dead. The one who i had in my life to lean on.

"Fuck it jimin. Why? Why was it supposed to happen to her?" He hugged me. "She was the main support for me. She is the main reason i am alive" i sobbed.

"We can't do anything jisoo... Maybe that was her end? She tried her best to live, but we were pulled her down and made her life worst"
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you gonna tell your mom?" He asked breaking the hug. I shook my head. "That bitch didn't even tried to take care of us... we had cut her down from our lives many years before" i shed a tear.

"Don't tell this shuhua" he said. "No jimin we have to. Otherwise she will keep asking questions about her. Atleast let her see her mother's face last time"

"Okay then we will tell her when we'll go to funeral" he suggested. "When will it be?" I asked. "The day after tommorow... we will go there"

I nodded. "where is shuhua?"

"Upstairs with jennie" i replied. He went upstairs with a fake smile on his face. After some time he came down with her in his arms.

"I'll get going then... i need to explain shuhua everything. Bye" he left with a emotionless face.

The house was as quiet as mouse. I was cleaning the tables when suddenly the memories of me and my sister hit me.

Tears started flowing continuously. I sat on the chair hiding my face in my hands. I was trying to hold her on but she left.

"What happened????" Lisa came in. She rubbed my back and questioned àgain. "Is everything okay?"

I hugged her waist as she was standing and me sitting. "Gyuri isn't with me anymore" i cried.

"Who is gyuri? Before that drink this" she offered me a water of glass. I drank it and still didn't stopped crying.

"Come on jisoo stop crying and tell me what happened" she patted my head. " gturi my sister...." i explained her everything.

"See... she tried her best to live right? You supported her too right? She did something that was helpfull to you. We can't help if it was fate. I am really sorry to hear this" she comforted me.

~

After 2 days.
Jisoo pov

"You took everything you needed right?take care of shuhua, yourself and others" Lisa reassured. "Yes"

We just arrived on the austrailia. All the old memories of here rushed in my mind. Memories. Bad ones more.

"Come on now let's go" jimin said. Nayeon, jimin's sister was also with us. She was the one who was taking care of gyuri this whole time.

"And also you are not going home okay? Otherwisemom will ask thousands of questions" Jimin instructed to nayeon.
.
.
.
.
.

We wore the black clothes and reached the venue for funeral. Shuhua was confused for the whole time.

Walking down the passage we saw her corpse and a dad crying beside it. Mom was just looking at it with a fake sad face.

We stood near the coffin and shuhua started throwing her questions,"shh... I'll tell you later. Now just keep quiet okay?"

Mom approached me and hugged me. Disgust. She was just shedding crocodile's tear.

"Now happy? Whatever you wanted it happened. Abusing her to death wasn't enough right? You wanted to have more fun" i said.

I could see her smirking while looking down. "I am sorry jisoo... it really was a mistake" she apologised.

"Oh really? Then why you weren't in the hospital beside her instead of nayeon? She was the one who took care of her even though she isn't blood related" i sajd in low voice no wanting to create a drama.

"I had to work with your dad" she replied crying me more. "Oh please stop this we all know who is the reason behind her death" i said.

"call the security and take this woman out of this place" i ordered the bodyguard.

He did i said. Dad looked at me with guilt. "I'm sorry jisoo... i checked on her every week but doctor couldn't help" he said.

"It's okay dad. That was not your fault. Everything she suffered was because of my so called mom"
.
.
.
.
.

2 weeks later

I came back to seoul 2 weeks back. University is going good. I am best friend with rosè. She is slowly revealing everything about her.

I'm glad she trusts me. Other than thay i still has not got Lisa's wifi password. I survived more than a month without fanfics...

The main thing is jimin and shuhua have returned to seoul today. They helped my dad for his business a lot.