26. Can't resist

"Do you know jimin is getting married?" I asked lisa.

"Hmm..."

"Apparently rosè is pregnant... everything that happened to me in this 8 months went really fast" I replied.

"Hmm... wait! Is that why they are getting married so early?" Lisa questioned. I nodded with a smile.

"Yess... but how do you know he is getting married? Did he told you before anyone?" I asked.

"What do you think I was just studying in America? I wanted to check up on you gusy from time to time to get energised thinking that my family is alright" she chuckled pecking my lips.

"so wait did you keep an eye on me too?"

"Honestly I did... I know if I had told you before it would have out us both in a difficult situation. I was worried about you so much you know... I couldn't even eat or couldn't even sleep properly. So I would ask others instead of you coz if dad got to know then... I didn't wanted to los-"

"How much you speak! And you don't need to explain me anything babe"

"Thanks... thank you for understanding me" she said.

"But that doesn't mean you are free to go gurl"

"What-what do you mean by that?" She got confused. "You will have a punishment for cutting ties with me"

"What punishment?" She asked. "No sex for one week!" I demanded.

"It's okay for me but... can you handle not touching me? Or not teasing me?" Ljsa said with a smirk on her face.

"Y-yes I can... you should visit your parents"

"Parents can wait... but do you how much time I've waited to feel you?"

"Shut up and go visit your parents they must be worried for you" I ordered. "Later we will go to buy gift for jimin and rosè... we need to buy some for shuhua too" I demanded.

"Okay!" She said and left.

~
After 2 days.

It was night and lisa will return today from her parents. The door knocked and I understood it was Lisa.

Opening the door, she dropped her bags and pulled me into a kiss... passionate one which she was craving for.

"Jisoo I need you... I can't control myself now I want to fuck yo-"

"It will be great if we talk inside" I stopped her before she could say something else.

She looked at me with all the lust in her eyes. "I know whatever you want... but it's for our good. In future if you hide something important from me you should be reminded of this moment every fucking time" I said and went to continue preparing the dinner.

"But not today!" Lisa came from back and hugged me placing wet kisses on my neck.

She slowly turned me around and turned the gas off... picking me up and placing me on the kitchen counter she continued kissing me.

While I was into deep Feeling of the love bit made by lisa... lisa slide her hand in my panties and made circles around my womanhood making me moan louder. Lisa was just teasing but i begged for more, i couldn't control the knots building in my stomach.

Lisa kissed me and I wanted to be the dominant one this time so i slightly rubbed against the clothed bones making lisa groan in pleasure. Taking the chance I slid my toungue in savouring the taste.

Lisa slowly put her hand in my shirt learning that I haven't wore a bra, she slightly started to squeeze my breath... I moaned in pleasure giving a chance for lisa to put her toungue in my mouth this time.

She lifted my top and we had to break kiss so I could be free form the top. Lisa placed wet kisses on my jawline and then trailed down towards my chest making me a lot more needy.

She made love bites all over my chest but didn't kissed my now hardened nipples. I begged lisa to do so but she wanted to test my patience this time.

I couldn't resist anymore and went down to undone Lisa's pants. I slightly and slowly started to rub her clothed dick trying to remove her shirt at the same time. This made Lisa a lot more needy and removed her shirt as to help me... but least she did know was I trying to tease her.

I was kissing her crotch while playing the hem of her underwear. Lisa became more impatient as her dick erected more and more and her underwear couldn't help so I pulled it down slowly stroking it up and down while kissing it softly.

"Mo...more" lisa moaned but I didn't wanted to tease her as much as possible and didn't wanted her to cum this soon.

"Faster faster" Lisa said while pushing my head in making me gag, increasing the speedboat by bit made her cum inside my mouth and I swallowed it.

She pulled me up by my hair and squeezed my nipple while kissing other. I was beyond pleasure and the knots in my stomach weren't helping.

Lisa suddenly put her dick inside of me and that's when I realised I didn't had my panties on ... tears formed in my eyes as this was sudden and made Lisa fear as she slowly pull out but I locked my legs against her waist.

"I - like... like it ro-rough" I said still adjusting to her length.

"Rougher it is then" Lisa said and started thrusting in and out making me a moaning mess... it hit nostalgia and all the memories came in my head... my moans her groans.

Suddenly my walls tighten against her dick and I moaned more loudly. I was at my climax.

"No baby. I am... I am not" hot liquid filled me making me cum the same time as lisa.

Lisa pulled me into a deep kiss not even giving me a break or chance to take in air for breath.

"It was amazing!!" I managed to say between the kiss.

"We aren't done yet" Lisa said and continued her work.