5. University

Lisa pov
"hey wanna play something?" I asked shuhua. she nodded and took her ball out of her bag.

It had the cartoon pictures on it. I chuckled when she passed me it and got up. Grabbing my hand she headed towards the garden out of the house.

"Lisaaa!! Come here fast!!" Jisoo yelled loudly that it could be here in 20ft away.

"Wth?" I said and ran towards the house. Ofc shuhua was in my arms.

"What happened?i asked here. She was on the computer typing something. "Look. The bitches trying to ruin my life"

I glanced at the computer which had a email from the university. It was opened. "Ohh you will go to the university with me then. We're in the same uni." I smiled.

"Uhhhh!! I don't want to go!! Its from monday means after two days .First i am not able to read fanfics because of my network and now this."

Jisoo pov

"That's good. You will be able to interact with others.... sitting in home away from people isn't the best. And you can read fanfics after we come home" lisa suggested.

I don't want to go.... "but my wifi is broken. Can't you just give me your password?" I requested.

"I told you... you figure it out yourself" she was enjoying seeing me getting frustrated.

"Fuck you lisa" i cursed. "Here or should we go in bedroom?" She chuckled. I threw a pillow on her.

~

"Come on let's go now" she yelled from downstairs. "Coming" i wore my jacket and ran down.

"Okay now listen jen. Shuhua is allergic to dusty places. So remember to keep her away from them, give her the medicines on time, let her play in the house only, if she wants to go out you too go with her. I will come at 5pm till then take care of her" i instructed.

Shuhua who was watching the tv just laughed at the scene. "She is crazy i think soo... eomma instructed your nanny 6 times still can't get enough" lisa whispered to shuhua.

"Lol i think she is" shuhua whispered back. Lisa had done nothing but just be a kid like shuhua.

"Come on now we have to go right?" I said.

Waving a bye to jennie and shuhua we left for the uni. It was big than i thought.

"Cool... there are many people here" i raised my eyesbrows. "really jisoo? You are saying that 6 people are many? You and you're social anxiety!"

Lisa headed to the locker and kept her stuff in. I did the same beside her locker which was mine.
.
.
.
.
.

"We have the same schedule so you will go where i will okay?" It was 3pm meaning the break time after 4 classes and lisa was instructing me.

"Yeahh... i got it" i smiled. "Now go and take your books from the locker i have already brought mine"

I nodded and ran to the lockers. That's so cutee!! I squeaked when i saw a teddy inside.

"Do you like it?" A girl asked. she was from our class only. "Yeahh... did you kept it here? Why tho?" I asked smiling.

"I keep this to my adjacent lockers every year. It's a gift from me"

"Aww... thanks!! Btw i am jisoo" i offered my handshake. "I am rosè" She accepted and did a handshake.

"Do you perhaps have the same schedule as me?" I asked her. She nodded. "Oh that's why i saw you before in the class" she smiled and leaded our way to the class.

Lisa pov

Jisoo left and i went to yoonji as soon as possible. "Hey...Why didn't you came here to sit?" She asked.

"Just i was with jisoo that's why. She needs a company. When she will come i will introduce you to her" i hugged her.

"Ahh... meeting you afetr 2 years!! It feels heaven!" She chuckled. I saw jisoo coming in with a girl.

She was finding me. I waved at her when she looked in my direction.

Jisoo pov

"Heyy why are you here?" I questioned. "Meet her. My only friend yoonji" i greeted yoonji and introduced myself.

I was about to introduce rosè but i saw yoonji widing her eyes. It felt like they know each other.

"Do you know each other?" I said. They both were just staring at each other- yoonji with wide eyes and rosè with sad but angry face.

"Hello?" Lisa waved her hand in front of their eyes. Rosè flinched and looked away. "What happened?" I asked.

She just shook her head and went to sit beside my seat. "I will leave, you guys continue" they nodded and i sat beside rosè.

"Are you sure there is nothing?" I assured. "No nothing. Tell me more about yourself" she smiled.

It was fake and bothered me but i don't want to be annoying asking her again and again.

~

"Ok then meet you tommorow!!" I bid a goodbye and left with lisa. "You literally talked to someone without cursing" she laughed.

"Yess... you are right! She's a duplicate of me. She loves to read fanfics, supports lgbt community, is an introvert.

And also you saw that puppyy!!!! It's so cute! I am in love with it!" I squeaked.

Jennie pov

"Well yeah she's kinda funny and kinda boring at sometimes. But loves to play with me" shuhua said.

I unnie was making mochis for her to eat. "Ohh... does she play with you?" I asked.

"She does... but bitch always tries to win against me and always fails. She is sweet tho" i chuckled.

"And you what? Once i went to work with my dad for fun and there was this boy. He was like so handsome that i fell in love.

And also he did that hand thingy. Means i went to give his change like 'sir take your change. I am in love with you' and he gently rubbed his hand on mine while taking it.

Ahhhh!" She died dramatically. I laughed at her actions. "I'm home!!!" Jisunnie came in.

Shuhua ran to her and jumped on for a hug. "Did you trouble unnie?" She asked. The lil kid shook her head and unnie made sat on the counter.

"Good then we will go to park today!"

"Where is lisa?" Shuhua asked. "She will come after changing her clothes... you are enjoying her company huh?" I smirked.

"yes i do!!" We laughed. Shuhua ran to her room to bring something. "She didn't troubled you right?" Jisoo whispered.

"No!! She is the cutest thing i saw. Her talks are intresting. Also... does she curse?" I questioned.

"Yeah she does... she took that habit from my sister" i smiled.

Jisoo pov.

"Jisoo..." i heard a low voice.