35. party

"You came home?" I asked as I heard the doors opening...

"Yeah it was tiring" Lisa said and dropped her bag. She ran to the cradle and picked up sunwoo.

"Did you troubled mumma huh?" She said swinging him.

"Yes he did!" I said and went near her. "He cried in the shop cuz mumma couldn't get him the toy" I said. Lisa chuckled.

"And about yeonjun... it was unexpected. I didn't know he would be there too" Lisa said keeping sunwoo in the cradle.

"That's okay... just be careful... even though he said he has changed, don't believe him. He acts like he is innocent but he isn't at all" u said removing my shirt.

"You once asked me what are these scars from right?" I said to her.

"Yeahh I did" she replied. "They were from him... you can say he was a psychopath" I said wearing the shirt again.

"Explain me whole thing" Lisa said. I sat on the couch and she did too...

"I didn't told you this from a long time but I had a painful past... at the age of 18 means in 12th grade I started to work in a club just to distract my mind.

I met him there... the first time I saw him I fell in love... but who would've known he was angel on outside and beast on inside. He took my no. and we started to text each other.

Gradually I fell in love with his angel side more... we came into relationship and everything changed. He would used to give me everything I want... but when I tried to break up he didn't let me.

He used to lock me up and whenever I would yell at him for locking me he would used to take out his anger. That's why I have the scar... some of them have healed but the deep ones are there.

This all happened in austrailia and I came to Seoul to escape from him. But the story doesn't end here... when you went to America and we were on the trip... I met him there again.

He said that he had changed but I can't believe it... coz a psychopath can never change... even though they try to they can't. And after that incident I never talked much to anyone or get into a relationship..."I said.

Lisa just came and hugged me tightly. "I didn't know you had to go this much things.... wish I could meet you at that time" she said resting her head on my shoulder.

"Me too... but I am happy now that I have you and our sweet child" I said and pecked her.

~
6 months later

"Nayeon, jennie, yeonjun, soobin, you and beomgyu... you are going to have your debut song named 4u and it'll be released in the 2 weeks" our manager said.

"Oh so you mean we are going to be in one group?" I asked. "Yes lisa... you're group is co ed and as bang pd decided you all are in one group" he said. 

"Ahh cool!" I said. "You should go and tell them cuz we can contact them rn and you must where they are" he stated. I nodded and went where the others were.

"Hey guys!" I said opening the door. "You, me, soobin, nayeon, yeonjun and beomgyu are in one group. Bang pd decided it and we have debut in the next two weeks"

They were shocked and surprised at the same time. "What the fuck?? I didn't expected for us to be in one group" jennie said.

"But that's cool! We know each other from a pretty good time!" Beomgyu said.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Cool! Then when are we gonna start for debut?" Soobin asked. "Maybe from tomorrow?" I replied.

"I'll tell jisoo about this! You guys wanna talk?" I ask this question everytime cuz they love talking with her...

"Yeah ofc!!" Nayeon squealed. I video called her and she picked up.

"Hey!! Lisa I was gonna call you" jisoo said. "Jisoo we are gonna debut in next 2 weeks" soobin said.

"Omg really? This quick?" She asked. "Yeah! The song name is 4u!" He replied.

"I am so happy!! Who are in the group" she questioned. "Lisa, nayeon, jennie, soobin, yeonjun and me" beomgyu said.

"That's great! You've been together for so long and get along well! So there is no pro- oh shoot sunwoo just walked!" She said running to him.

"What!! Tell him to walk again! I didn't see his first walk!" I fake cried. "Ahh wait" she said and flipped the camera.

Running to him she holded his hands and walked some steps then left his hands.

Surprisingly, he walked without her support on his own legs... "Ahhh!!! I want to be there so badd!!" I said.

"Me too" yeonjun whispered. I looked at him with a blank face.

"Guys! You wanna meet me and sunwoo right? Then why don't you come home today? We will keep a party for the debut too! And maybe do a nightstay!" Jisoo said.

"Ohh that would be cool!!" I said. "Yeah and also call the other guys too! I haven't meet them from a long time" I stated.

"Yeah I'll call them too!" She replied.

~

Jisoo pov

"You guys came?" I said and opened the door. Everyone was there...

"Yeahh!! Jisoooo!!" Rosè said and hugged me tightly... "I missed you a lot!! And lisa why didn't you came to meet us huh?" She said hugging lisa.

"Yah! You forgot us!" Suga said. "I didn't! Come and sit" I said.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything was going well... all the hybe members and our gang were getting along well... they were enjoying each other's company.

Most importantly jihyo and nayeon were getting along much.

"Guys I'll use the restroom" I said. Everyone was drunk except me and jeongyeon... I stood up and went to the restroom.

Splashing water on my face I washed it with face wash. "Hello baby" I heard the song I couldn't see who it was as I had soap on fave.

I washed it and saw yeonjun standing there. "Y-you need something?" I asked him.

"Yes I do!" He said and started coming near me. "Yeonjun stop right there" I said.

He pinned me to the wall... and pulled me by my waist. "I've waited longer for this time..."

"Yeonjun leave me you are drunk" I said trying to push him away... "no baby! Let me my toungue taste you again" he said and leaned again.

I moved my head right to left trying to not let him get what he wants. The moment I turned right I saw the phone there.

Yeonjun removed the pocket knife from his pocket. "No one can save you now" He said and carved along my collarbone.

Blood started flowing and my legs were getting weak... I grabbed the phone. Yeonjun held my chin tightly and made a mark on

Jeongyeon and lisa weren't drunk so I could call them. Still moving my head here and there I managed to click on the phone icon and called Jeongyeon as her no. Was first on the list.

"Hello? What happened?" She asked. With no response from me, "jisoo? You okay?" She said as she heard some muffled screams. My heart beats were crazy at that moment.

Yeonjun sucked the blood on my collarbone.

She cut the phone... I lost hope at that moment. He trailed up and grabbed handful of my hairs. He bite my neck and then was about to kiss my lips but I heard a bang on the door.

Jeongyeon hit him with a rod. Unfortunately, his head hit my head and I fell down everything going black.

I passed out...

___

The story gonna get interesting from now! Sorry for the past boring chapters.......

What do you think will happen next?