4. Jimin

"Come on! Jisoo you can't do this"

"No lisa... she loves to flirt with him and you won't love this" i convinced her. "Pleaseee stop jisoo. I don't think i love her" she groaned.

"And wth is this? 'He likes to fuck me and go wild' like literally who would love a slut?" She questioned.

"You maybe?"

"Ok stop...I'll try to get into it" lisa said. I grinned when she took the phone and read the fanfics.

It was hard to concvince her but that's okay. She had to get into fanfics. They're literally the best.

"why tf is she giving her virginity to him?" She asked. "Because she loves him" i replied.

~

3 days later.

Lisa pov

"Oh god fuck" i moaned. She does it so good. "Jisoo come up i want to see you" i yelled.

"Wait someone is on the door i need to check" she yelled back from downstairs.
.
.
.
.
.

" jimin why are you here?" I heard jisoo say smth to a boy. "Shuhua was missing you that's why"

"Hello" i greeted him. He looked back when jisoo pointed at me, "Hello" he said.

"I'm lisa. Jisoo's neighbour" i looked at jisoo who was playing a little girl. Maybe she is shuhua?

"Oh i am jimin"

"I will leave now i have some work" i waved a goodbye to those three and left.

Not actually left but i wanted to see who is he...

Jisoo pov

"How is her health?" I asked. "Not that good... she needs someone who will take care. And this time i have to go to mom and her."

"Then you can take shuhua with you, right?" I suggested. "Jisoo i can't tell mom that i have a child that too with someone underage" he holded my shoulders.

Shuhua who was in my arms tried to get down. "Eomma Can i go and watch the tv?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Mom will ask who is the mother then what will i tell?" He asked shaking me. "I will come if she asks"

"Jisoo there no need to tell anything to her. I just wanted to ask can she stay with yoi for 1 week?"

"Ofc jimin she can. It's her house only"

"Thanks... i will go then" he said. "is it okay if i take her outside? She doesn't get affected right?"

"No she will get allergy only when she goes near dusty places" he replied. I nodded and waved him a bye.

Lisa pov

"Mom will ask who is the mother then what will i tell?" Jimin asked shaking jisoo. "I will come if she asks"

What does she mean by that? Does she have a daughter? Is jimin her boyfriend or husband? She is underage then how did she have a child?

The main thing is who is jimin... it's confusing. Let him go then I'll ask.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon after some talks jimin left. I also went in my house and sat on my bed reading fanfics.

Jisoo put the habit of it to me. Now i am also mad for these mafias and psycho stuff.

But your best better stay calm so tryna be too on
Damn i got I'm iconic

The ringtone played. I picked up the call. "Yea lisa come over i need your help" jisoo spoke.

"Okay" i said and hanged the phone.

Quickly running to her house i opened the door and went to her. She was in the kitchen making something.

"Who is she?" I asked sitting on the counter.

"Shuhua. You can say my daughter" she replied. "Wth? Then is jimin the father? You're 18- then how did you had a child?" I questioned.

"I'll answer everything wait for some minutes" she said and approached shuhua.

"Come on drink this and eat the fruits, okay? Eomma will talk to aunt and come again in 10 to 15 minutes. It should be finished before i come okay?" Jisoo instructed the little kid.

She nodded and did as jisoo said. She helded my hand and took me in the room.

"Okay now saw" jisoo said.

Jisoo pov.

"First is she really your daughter? Second, are you and jimin in relation. Third, why is shuhua calling you eomma?" Lisa threw the stock of questions.

"Okay now listen. Shuhua is not my real daughter but like one. Jimin and i are just friends. Shuhua calls me eomma because of some reason. I had a sister.

We both looked alike that's why she thinks that i am her mother. Jimin and my sister were married without telling anyone.

Shuhua used to get bullied because we were poor before a long time. And we didn't wanted her to know that she doesn't have a mother and give her more trouble.

That's why i pretend to be her mother. Jimin's mother doesn't know anything about this. So if he takes shuhua with him his mother will ask hundreds of question" i explained her everything.

"Ohh i understand now. But what when you get married? Then shuhua will ask why are you marrying someone another than my dad?" Lisa asked.

"Well we'll see that time"