7. Dear diary

dear diary,
i know my death is coming near, i am just afraid to commit it to her. her sisters will kill me surely. everything mom did was wrong and she was only selfish. i always wanted to do this before i am dead:

i) dye my hairs
ii) help dad to let him live a better life
iii) have a daughter like shuhua
iv) have someone on whom i can rely on
v) i want my bf/ husband to pick me up in a bridal style...
vi) make love with him/her

and lastly, i want to have my own family.

knowing my death is coming i want to do this things as soon as possible. they are special for me... i hope i can succed in what i want!

-kim jisoo~

I got up after writing this. I was kinda tired to write but felt like i should.

"Hey whatcha doin'?" I got email. It was from rosè.

Jisoo: Nothing just chilling. Gonna go get a sleep now

Rosè: what's going with you and lisa?

Jisoo: nothing... why?

Rosè: she looks like she has something to say to you

Jisoo: really? But if she does she will tell me directly.

Rosè: ohh okay... i thought like that

Jisoo:it's okay... btw i am soooo bored

Rosè: me too. Oh fuck mom is coming i need to sleep byee!!

Jisoo: oh yeah byee!!

Lisa pov

"What do you mean joonie?" I asked with a frown.

"You need to do something with her. Her parents killed our parents and now she is with us. we need to take revenge!!" He replied.

"She can kill us too... we don't know whatever she acts is her real personality. After all she is daughter of them only" jeongyeon said

"Yes lisa... whatever mrs. Kim did was terrible. She was just greedy for our money" hobi continued.

All this conversation i could notice suga being quiet.

"But i love her!! I just can't go and kill her" i shouted. The situation was kind of getting out of hand.

"I knew it! I knew that you are going to fall for someone who's parents killed ours. Kook and jhope were correct, we were wrong to send you there"

"Oppa but-"

"He is right lisa! If you don't kill her I WILL!" Kook shouted. "Don't shout... she's still new" jihyo said.

"Ok i will... try" i said and left from there.

Next day at night

quickly heading to the building of school i went to the terrace. I opened the door and saw jihyo and jeongyeon there.

"Have you caught him?" I asked. "Yes we did but he's stubborn to tell us the info" jihyo said.