20. Meeting

"Jisoo pack you bags!" Lisa said. I got confused.

"Why?" I asked. "We're going somewhere.... back your things for 1 to 2 week as we will stay there" Lisa replied.

"Okay cool!"

~
lisa pov

So where will we be going in this vacation?" Asked kook.

"Me and jisoo won't be here... I am sorry I hope you can understand" I spoke.

"Yeah it's okay! Then I think We will be able to meet each other after winter vacations right lisa?" I nodded.

Jisoo and rosè were playing with shuhua. Jisoo heard the conversation and I assured if it's okay...

She let me be the dominant one... I smiled at her.

Jisoo pov

"Should we tell her that her father got a girlfriend?" Rosè asked. No one knew till now that rosè and jimin were dating.

Even I got to know it by rosè yesterday... "I think We should tell others too..." I said,

"No they will get to know one by one because I know shuhua can't keep the thing in!" Rosè replied with a smile.

I nodded at her decision. "Jimin has agreed too for that"

"Shuhua baby! I want to tell you something!" I said gaining her attention. "Yes you can" she replied.

"You know that rosè unnie is your eomma now?" I picked her up and kept her on my lap. Her confused face was visible.

"But she is my unnie na so how can she be my eomma?" Shuhua pouted.

"Yeah you're right but appa loves her and she does too... means they are dating each other" I explained.

"But... ahhh I got it! When my appa loves her she is my eomma and when he doesn't your my eomma?" She said getting her hopes up.

"No baby... I am your unnie and she's your eomma now hmm?"

"Appa!!! Do you love rosè unnie?" Shuhua shouted making the others turn to her. Me and rosè mentally slapped ourselves.

Jimin's eyes widened by this statement. He gave a akward smile to everyone and ran to shuhua.

"Who told you that?" Jimin asked. She pointed at us. "Wait is it real?" Joon asked.

"Yes... me and rosè are dating, we didn't told you as rosè wanted to keep to it a surprise. But think it is ruined!" Jimin explained.

The guys were shocked by this confession. "That's why rosè and jimin were always behaving different" kook said.

~
"We guys will be leaving first" said lisa putting in the luggage.

" Okay then byee... meet you in college then!" Jeongyeon said.

~

"Lisa Can we stop somewhere? Do you want to eat something?" I asked

"Yeah we can I want to it something sweet"

"And what is it?"

"It's you! I wanna eat you today"

"Me?" I questioned. "Yeah I hope you understood what I meant by that babe!" Lisa smirked.

"Umm...um.. when are going to reach our destination?"

"Why wouldn't car be comfortable? Should we try something else?" Lisa asked winking.