13. Mint Lalisa

I heard a knock on my window. I ignored it at first but it got continously irritating agter.

"Who the fuck is this?" I throw my blanket and went to the window. Fucking mint lalisa was on the tree. She may fall from there

"What are you doing on the tree. Come in" i whispered yelled.

"If you ask so yeah" she smirked and jumped in makinga thud noise. "Slowly, neighbors will wake up" i said.

"Neighbours? Are you dumb? There are only four houses in this area and only we live in two of those" she said.

"Oh yeah... but so what? Are you disturbing my beauty sleep?" I asked.

"My house is flooded" i made my way to bed but she said this. "Okay the- what?" I came back to her.

"Yeah. So i kept the tap open after i was washing the dishes. And i went to bed without checking if it was open or not... i don't know how to fix the stuff and all so i called the plumber and he will come tommorow" she explained.

"Okay then you can sleep here but the network is down" i said. She smiled and jumped on the bed. "Wait you are not going to sleep on the bed with me. I didn't even shared a bed with my sister!"

"Sharing is caring" ughhh... i said this to her when i wanted the password. I can't disagree now.

I tapped my feet on the floor and slept in the corner putting a load between us.

"Don't cross my territory" i said. She nodded and slept. I feel uncomfortable when someone sleeps with me.

I need the whole bed. Fuck.

~

The alarm buzzed and i tried to stop it. I raised my hand and tried to stop it. But of no use.

I opened my eyes but still darkness. I tried to take the phone but again of no use.

Wait am i blind? Fucking no... i can't read fanfics if i am blind. I hate life ughhh... what on the earth is happening?

I felt someone keeping there legs and hands on my waist. There was the comfort of the feeling.

There could be only one person.

Mint lalisa.

I need to get out of embrace even though it was comfortable. Afterall , p-privacy. And guess what my face was red as tomato again.

"Good morning chu...it's our second monthsary!" She smirked. Slowly ruffling her bed hair. And holy fuck- she looked damn hot like those sex gods. Okay i should now think dirty but i can't control myself. Fanfics are making me dirty.

I nodded and jumped out of the bed.

"Get your ass out of my baby now!" I said.

"Baby who?" She inquired. "My bed. My bed is my baby" i said and went to take the clothes.

As soon as i went there i felt her getting up with a moan. "You are really weird... who moans when getting up?" "Maybe me?" I heard. In some seconds i felt arms around my waist and breath against my neck.

It was ticklish. My eyes widened when is heard her say...

"Today which colour underwear you are gonna wear darling?"

~

"Holy fuck... you should take me here everyday!" I commented.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"This heaven it tastes so good" i replied. "You really are a internet adict... how can you not know we can have pancakes in McDonald's?" She chuckled.

"I didn't... tbh i just thought they gave burger and fries"

She laughed again munching the pancakes.

"Shall we go to the arcade next?" Lisa questioned. I nodded eagerly, since i hasn't gone to arcade busy in fanfics life.

"So did you fix you tap?"

"Yeah they are gonna send someone at 3 pm" she said. I glanced my watch. It was 9 am.

"It's just 9 am we have six hours left..."

"And that's why we are going to arcade my friend" lisa smiled.