16. Kim Taehyung

Lisa pov

"Where is jisoo?" Suga asked concernly...

"She's upstairs all fine..." i replied. "You didn't forced her to be in relationship right?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Unnie! Why would i? Even though this is all ac-"

"Shh... she might hear. We'll talk about this later in jin's house" she said. I nodded.

"we brought some pizza for you!"

i went in the kitchen to keep the pizza...

"you're still here?" i asked. "yeah?" jeongyeon said..."well i have some work so we will meet at the uni bye!!" i chuckled and closed the door.

ain't no way i will leave them alone wit jisoo. i ran upstairs and saw jisoo panicking... "jisoo?" i asked she wrapped her blankets around.

"yes? you need something?" i approached her.

she signalled me to come near her to whisper. i did it and she whispered..."sanitary pads"

i backed up and smiled. "what's the big deal huh? i will go and buy it... btw! how many packets and how many long?" i questioned.

"buy the longest and 2 packets will do" she said i nodded and left for them.

after 3 days

jisoo pov

we both entered the college when i felt better. "guys!!!" i ran to rose, jihyo and jeongyeon... we were pretty close. "what kind og friends are you huh?" i asked

"what do you mean?" jihyo asked. "you didn't even came to meet me!"

"babe! we did... but your beloved girlfriend didn't let us" rose said. "hain? really?" i questioned. they nodded with smile.

"leave that... are you feeling better now?" jeongyeon asked. "yes now i can dance to more and more with no difficulty!" i exclaimed.

"cool"

~

me and lisa were walking in the canteen while cracking jokes...

it was fun until someone came... "hi lisa! it's been long we met" the boy said. lisa loosened the grip on my hand and her smile drop.
I saw her sweating up and panicking.

Author pov

"Jisoo can you pls go home by yourself?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo found it strange.

"But you promised me to..."

"Can you pls listen to me once?" Lisa raised her voice.

Jisoo always listen to her and today Lisa is asking her to listen to her for once. Jisoo teared up by this...

Hobi and suga were watching this all. Their eyes were furious. If eyes could kill someone the boy would be dead twice.

Jisoo left from there letting the tears fall.

Hobi was observing everything happening there while suga took jisoo home.

Suga wanted to tell everything to jisoo... something that will comfort her but he couldn't.
The whole ride was silent only jisoo's sob were heard. "Just take rest hmm?" Suga assured.

Jisoo didn't respond but instead locked herself in house.

~
The very next day jisoo entered the college she looked for Lisa.

But indeed she found her nowhere. She tried calling Lisa for hundred times but no use.
She even tried to call suga and hobi but again the same.
"Enough" jisoo sighed.

She pretented to not cry and be strong. She thought that she should call lisa and that she needed her to comfort Lisa... But her ego stopped her.

She was walking out of the college when she saw this boy again.

"Hey... Myself taehyung" he put his hands forward. Jisoo looked at the boy from head toe. She smirked... He was the same as Lisa described.

Angel on outside. Evil from inside.

"I'm jisoo... Lisa's future wife" jisoo smirked.

Taehyung's eyes were filled with anger now. The word 'future wife' made him furious.
"I was just here to give you comfort as a friend!" He stated

"I don't keep friends with bitches" jisoo said and started walking straight. She didn't knew where she was walking.

She stopped when she saw the familiar house.

Walking to the door she rang the bell... Yoonji opened the door. "Ohh... Sorry do you guys know me?" Jisoo asked.

"It's not what you think jisoo..." Yoonji said.

"How do you know what I am thinking?" Jisoo shouted.

Yoonji just sighed and opened the door for jisoo.

Jisoo glanced here and there and saw Lisa with puffy eyes. A plate with food untouched... Lisa cried.

Jisoo was shocked to see the dominant girl crying her heart out. Seeing Lisa this weak she blamed herself mentally to atleast go and find where Lisa was...

Jisoo dropped her bag and ran to Lisa. She hugged her tightly.

All they need now was each other's comfort. Seeing the this the guys left one by one thinking this the best time.

Whenever they asked something to lisa she just cried more and more instead of answering. Maybe when jisoo came lisa can tell her everything when the other's weren't there. They knew jisoo misunderstood them thinking they betrayed her. But this wasn't the best time to clear that. They wanted Lisa to come to her normal state.

And only jisoo can do this.

~
The others didn't only tell Lisa to take of jisoo but also noticed the changes. These days Lisa is smiling more and saying chessy things which she usually don't. This was enough for us to tell Lisa fell for jisoo really deep.