34. Idol

"You have been discharged madam... you may tell your gaurdian to pay the fees" the nurse said giving me the baby.

"Yes okay!" I said with excitement. The nurse was an old lady. She had a bright smile on her face watching me getting excited.

"You are just like my daughter" she said. "Aww... really?" I questioned.

"Yess... she gave birth to almost 2 boys and 3 girls but they died in her womb only. She was too excited about her first baby but he died due to a heart disease... after all this things she tried having one more baby and succeed.." The lady spoke.

"I am happy for her... it's my first time having a baby. Hope it goes good" I said.

"Ofcourse you will be a great mom! You are just like a baby and seeing this you will get good along your baby boi" she complimented.

"Thanks!"

"Jisooo!!" Lisa opened the door and ran to me. She Kissed me, tightly hugging me... ignoring the nurse was there.

I broke the kiss. "What happened baby?" She asked pouting. I signed her by moving my face. "Are you having a neck cramp?"

"No lisaa! Leave that you say what happened!" I said.

"You remember we applied for the auditions in hybe?"

'Yes I do! Wait... don't tell me fucking got accepted. If you did then... you almost got accepted over 3999 girls" I said.

"Yes babe!! We did it!" She said hugged me tightly. "Congratulations!" The nurse said.

"Ohh! Thank you!" Lisa replied her bowing. "Welcome dear...you might take her home now... have you paid the fees?" The nurse said.

"Ahh yes I paid the fees... I'll take her home today after gathering all the stuff. Thank you till now" Lisa said and bowed again.

"Okay" the lady said and left the room.

~

"You took all your stuff right? And don't be savage there on the first day. Be sweet to everyone so you can get some good friends" Lisa was about to go to the agency for her first day as trainee.

"Yeah I took everything. But listen you take of yourself and the baby... I will be fine at there... I won't be here so I will call you at the break time" Lisa said.

"Ahhh cool! And jennie is going to be with you too right?" I asked. "Yess" she replied.

"And also don't tell them you are married... they won't take you in otherwise"

"Momo!! They already know it! They mentioned just that we have to keep this secret from the fans... if we had some" she said with a sad pout.

"Awww.... you'll be successful as always" I said while I heard some soft cries.

"Wait i'll bring him" I said and went to bring the baby... "look... sunwoo is crying huh?" I looked at her with a confused yet happy fave.

"His temporary name... cuz It feels wierd to call him just baby" Lisa said kissing his forehead.

She handed me sunwoo... "nahh that's a good name. If you say we can keep his name sunwoo" I said swinging him.

"Hmm... we'll decide that later I need to go. Otherwise I'll be late on first day" she said and kissed me.

"Byee" I said and waved her. "Byee take care!" She said and sat in the car.

~