28. Vibrator

"Umm... jimin I wanted to ask... that if I can marry Lisa?" I  needed to convince him now...

"What?" He said spitting out the drink. "Marriage?"He questioned. I nodded my head shyly.

"I was waiting for you to ask this jisoo!" He said and hugged me. "Ofc you can marry her!! Just keep in mind you have to make your career too" he said breaking the hug.

I was happy... or you can say I was the happiest. I could marry the love of my life now! The one who was everything to me!

"Thanks you jimin-ahh!!!!!!!" I shouted in excitement.

"You're welcome!!" He said smiling. "What was that? Eomma is sleeping!" Shuhua asked coming down...

"I am getting married baby!!" I said took her in my arms. "Cool! Who is the lucky person?" Shuhua asked.

"Lisa unnie!" I said. She smirked. "I knew you both had some chemistry!" She surely spoke more than her age...

"Heyy but you can't do it on the same day as my marriage!" Jimin said pouting. I nodded.

"Okay! I won't steal your spotlight!" I chuckled. I need to inform lisa about this

~

Jimin's marriage day

I woke up with lisa beside me... she was snoring. Poor baby had cold by eating ice cream and drinking 3 bottles of sprite.

"Lisa we have arrive at the venue early... I need to make rosè ready! Come on get up" I said with a raspy tone.

"Hmm... you go I'll come in 5 minutes" she smirked.

I got up and took a bath... after that I went in the kitchen quickly making the breakfast.

"Come fast!" I yelled. She came down from upstairs. Wearing her beautiful gown... she smiled and kissed me.

"You look beautiful!" Lisa said to me. "You too babe~" I smiled. "But today you are gonna have your punishment... so don't be too happy!!" She smirked again giving me the vibrator.

"Go and put it in" she ordered. "Lisa not today! If I do something weird the attention will be on me... and you know that I don't like it" I made puppy eyes.

"It's your punishment you can't deny"

"But-"

"No buts. Go fast." She slightly raised her voice making flinch. I don't wanna get fucked right now so for my dear life I obeyed.

~

"You look so sexy babe~" I said as soon as I saw rosè dressed.

"Do I? I am afraid that something may go wrong today!" She said with a worried face.

"You know nothing will be wrong! All you have to do in the wedding is say 'I do' and kiss him which you have done thousands of time" I comforted.

"No... but what if the food doesn't taste good? What if they leave without eating?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

I burst out laughing. "It's your wedding! And you are nervous for the food! What the actual fuck rosè!!" I laughed my lungs out.

"Trust me... everything is good. You just relax and remember the vows Hmm? You better worry about your honeymoon" jihyo said cheering up rosè.

"Yoi have only 5 minutes left" a person announced making jimin and rosè skip a beat of their hearts.

This was the moment they both were waiting for their life... but now the moment is here. They are afraid like hell., they know the marriage is the best thing for them to do but is it too early? Is it right?

These were the thoughts running in their mind. Each and every second fell like millions of years but at the same time each and every second feels like fraction of a second. They wanted to ask each other if it was the right thing to do right now... but now they are marrying each other and can't go back.

"The bride may come!" The announcer said and rosè's father was already at the door to take her hand. Rosè just walked without any expression on her beautiful face. There he was standing., park jimin dressed in a suit waiting for rosè to stand beside him.

Those looks says it all... how much they love each other... that's when they decided to brush off those senseless thoughts running wild through their minds. His eyes never left hers making rosè a bit less tensed and making her feel the absence of th3 entire world.

As soon as rosè reached the stage... the happiness was something that cannot be expressed. She was all he wanted and he was all she wished for.

The distance reducing and getting lesser made her realise how they he meant to her and same for jimin. "Hope you take care of her" rosè's father said letting her hand go.

.
.
.
.
.

Author's pov

"I believe in you,  the person who will grow to be and to be couple we will together. With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging your faults and strengths, your good and bad. I promise to be faithful and supportive and making our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in wants, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph . I will dream w

ith you, celebrate with you and will be with you in whatever our lives bring... you are my love, my everything" jimin said making rosè tear up.

"Do you accept park chaeyoung as your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do" jimin said smiling taking rosè's hands.

"Do you accept park jimin as your husband?" The priest asked again.

"Yes i do" rosè said.

"You may kiss the bride"the priest announced and jimin instantly crash his lips on hers.

And this is when jisoo could feel it... the vibrator down there and she immediately looked for lisa so she could ask to reduc3 the speed... but she couldn't walk so that was of no use... she tried calling lisa but she didn't pick it up. She hate this!! Slow moans left her mouth which she kept lower.

"Don't moan loudly babe" Lisa said coming to see jisoo's state.

"I- I can't... take this anymore" jisoo said trying not to moan.

"Don't stutter!" Lisa teased.

"Please! I can't take it anymore" jisoo said tears forming in her eyes. She was fucking sensitive there. Lisa reduced the speed noticing the tears.