32.

I woke up in Lisa's embrace. She still had the sad face.

I felt sorry for lying about my periods... just wait lisa! You'll get the happiest moment of your life soon!!

She woke up by my squealing... "good morning Mrs. Manoban" she said in a raspy voice.

"Good morning baby" I replied.

She smiled..."tonight is our flight for mauritus... be ready!!!" Lisa got up and hugged me tightly.

Lisa's pov

I got up and hugged her tightly. She kept a hand on her mouth.

"Lisa I need to come in a minute!" She said and ran to the restroom. What the hell? Is she okay? It's unusual.

"Babe you okay?" I said banging on the door. "Y-yes I am b-babe" she yelled. Something is wrong.

Jisoo opened the door. She looked fine but...

"Come on let's pack the bags... we need to reach their in time with all the stuff" she said while coughing.

~
After the flight

"Lisaaa!!! It's so beautiful babe!!" I said running in the water.

"Yess babyyy!!" Lisa said running behind me.

"I love this!! Thank you for taking me here on this beautiful place" I said. She giggled and splashed water on her.

She too splashed it back but more than me. I almost was all wet.

"Yahhh!!! I am wet!!" I yelled. She pushed me in the water and herself too. "Now we both are!" She laughed and played with the waves.

At the cottage

"How can I tell lisa this??" I thought to myself. "Maybe the classic way I read in fanfics...

I took the paper and hid them in the bag. "Are you too gonna take a bath?" Lisa asked coming from the bathroom.

"U-uh?" I said.

"You were doing something in the bag na soo I thought you were taking your clothes" she replied.

"Ahhh!! Y-yeah! I was going to take a bath" I said with a akward smile. "Okay cool" she said and grabbed my clothes keeping the papers in.

Quickly taking the clothes, I ran to the bathroom. I felt kinda dizzy...
.
.
.
.
.

I took the bath and came out I was wearing my accessories when I suddenly felt two hands wrapping around me.

"Babyy??" She said showing me the paper still back hugging me.

"Baby!" I replied with a giggle. "We are having a baby jisoo!!!" Lisa squealed in excitement.

She picked me up and kissed me passionately. "Thank you babe!!! Thank you so much!!" She said breaking the kiss.

"But how do you got your periods??" She asked. "It was a lie babe!" I replied. Lisa legit teared up at that moment.

"Aww... don't cry!" I said. She smiled and wiped off the tears.

"Love you jisoo!!" Lisa said. "Love you too baby!!" I replied. "But I can't have sex with you now! I was needy!" Lisa said.

"Then who told you to come inside me and do it without a condom huh?" I said poking her cheeks.

She chuckled and pecked me. "Hmm... we need to tell this to others" Lisa said.

I nodded. "But first of all rosè! She would be so happy to see me pregnant as the same time as her"

She nodded and took out her phone...

Lisa: hii Rosie!

Rosè: hey hello!! How's its going? 😏

Lisa: I have something to tell you

Rosè: yeah go ahead!

Lisa: I am pregnant

Rosè: omg!!! But how can you be?
Did you cheat on jisoo?!?!!

Lisa: no dumbo jisoo is pregnant

Rosè: what the hell?? You're too
Fast Lisa!! Congratulations 🎊
Wait I'll come in a minute

She texted me. "What is she saying??" I asked lisa. "She thought I was pregnant and was asking if I cheated" lisa said.

"Lol she must be feeling nauseous and have headache" I replied.

You recieved a photo from rosè

Lisa's notification ranged

Rosè : 8 weeks done!! More 28 to have a new member!

Lisa: we are waiting for you baby!!! Tell this The new member!

The new member!

Rosè: yeah!! You guys too enjoy and
Come quickly i wanna see jisoo!!

Lisa: only jisoo?

Rosè: you too!!

I smiled thinking I would be like this too in few weeks... "babe we will love our child just like rosè and jimin" I said.

She nodded kissing my stomach. "Grow fast!! Mommy is waiting for you!" Lisa said rubbing my tummy. I giggled at her actions...

To be continued

_____