3. Friends

"You fucking open the door before i brea-"

"Oh so you came back?" She asked and greeted me.

"Yeah for the fuck's sake pls give me the password" i smiled. "Let's be friends" she said.

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat again"

"Okay but after that you will give me password" i agreed and came in and sat on the couch.

"What's your name?" She questioned.

"Kim jisoo"

"Ohh i am lalisa manoban. Lisa's better to call" she smiled and gave me the chips. I asked her something that always have been in my mind.

"Do you watch porn?" I asked.

"Okk i do. And i onlh make those weird moans noises because of the way i touch my dick. I am all alone and fucking horny all the time"

"Dick?" I want to confirm it now. "Yeah i am a intersex. Many boys don't date me because of this only"

"Ahh..."

"You know what? You are actually unique. This is the first time a random girl asked me sexual questions and swears a lot. While others girl just play angelic and sweet which i really can't stand to"

I laughed loudly. I laugh for every short things. Alone. They say 'laughter is the best medicine but if you laugh too much you need medicine'

"Yeah that's right. If you take me to a restaurant i would order steak and all not salad like girls eat. Ngl salad tastes shit.

Now it was time for her to laugh. Her laugh was really cute. awww... but not cuter than me.

I glad she ask me to be friends.

After talling for few hours i understood she isn't a horny woman everytime. Actually i feel comfortable.

But i need to find her goddamn password.

~

"What is this?" I asked.

"Duh. Starbucks. Don't you even know this? It's famous for coffees." She commented.

Wow i really don't know. I come out thrice a week and still doesn't know about this.

"I'll go and order something" she left. I was looking outside and didn't knew when she came with the order.

"I brought a cappuccino for me and ice americano for you" she said gave me my cup.

"Wth does smth like this exist?" I asked. Those alien weird names are intresting.

"Yeah don't you see this on internet? Why do you want the password then?" She questioned.

I only read fanfics. Why to care about society and subjects like this when you have fanfics to feel your boredom?

I took the cup and sipped the tea. About to almost spit it out i kept the cup down and rubbed the lips.

Lisa got alerted with a stare and asked," what happened?" I pointed at my face.

A smirk appeared on her face and she continued. " do want me to make them warm with my lips? They're magical" she flirted.

"Stop it gurl" i placed my lips on the cup and sipped the drink after blowing it.

"There's foam there" she pointed at my lips. I touched every part of my face until she leaned in.

Faces 2 inch away and her hand in middle. She again and smirked and wiped out the foam with her metal cold hands.

Why the hell am i blushing? She smelled mint.

"Wow are we friends with benefits now? Nice way to ruin our one day friendship" i sarcasted.

Mint lalisa

~

"What do you want?" I asked.

"A house, some furniture, a big car, girlfriend, wife and more"

I glared at her. Why can't she just give me a normal answer? We were out of the furniture store.

She wanted to take a bed.

"What are we doing in the couch section?" I asked.

"This looks intresting that i want to lie down here and drift to lisaland" she said and lied down.

"I bet lisaland is full of sexy girls in bikinis on beach" i laughed.

"Yess. Among those girls, you're the sexiest one" she winked at me before smirking.

I looked at other direction and observe the other furniture until i heard a snore.

"FUCKING MINT LISA!" i screamed. She flined and got up. "Why tf are you screaming?" She asked.

___

Guys!!! The Silent lips my other book is also a lisoo ff. I though you don't know that's why i am telling.

Btw if you got your exam results and they are not that good then pls don't worry. You can do it better next time.

Not only exam result but all the other problems. It's not easy for others agter you are gone.

Sucide isn't always the solution to get rid of things. I am saying this because my friend who is older than me did sucide because she got 34% in her 10th exams