19. Trust

"Your all mine today!" Lisa said whispering in jisoo's ear.

Lisa was placing all the wet kisses on her jawline and after on her neck. Jisoo as always couldn't control and lost herself in Lisa's kisses.

Lisa stopped and looked lustfully in jisoo's eyes. She then kissed her while jisoo was lost in her. Lisa pushed herself a bit which made jisoo moan. Lisa took the change putting her tounguee in... this was a battle jisoo could never win.

"Jisoo!"

Lisa pulled out after listening this.

Both were sweating and running out of breath not only beauce of the 'intense thing'
They had but also the voice that came.

"Jisoo!" The voice came up again...

"Why didn't you lock the door?" Lisa asked.

"Says who even didn't let me fresh up..." jisoo replied with rolling her eyes.

"Let's go and see what he says" lisa said. They both ran and saw rosè and jimin there. She was pretty close with everyone now and knew everything.

Jisoo pov

"Ohh Lisa you are also here! Are you guys studying?" Rosè asked us. "Yeah!"

"So tell me why did you come here?" Lisa sked.

"Why shouldn't I come her to meet my friend?" Jimin asked munching the food. "You can ofcoure!" I replied.

"Yeah you can... afterall she your sister only!" Lisa said.

"Tell me why you came or I will tell dad!" I said threatening her. She was surly scared of her dad by her reaction.

"Okay okay I came here because suga called me!" Jimin replied.

"Suga called you?" I questioned.

"Yeah he said that Lisa got new her girlfriend... so came here to meet her and congratulate her..." jimin said.

"That brat!" Lisa cursed under her breath. I holded her hand.

~
"So who gave you those hickeys?" Rosè asked still watching the movie which was playing from the past hour.

"H-hickeys?" Jisoo asked. She thought rosè would be dumb the same like herself but he wasn't. She didn't knew she had those until Lisa told. Jisoo didn't even tried to hide it.

"Those are sunburns" jisoo replied.

"It's fucking winter season how can they be sunburns?" She said.

"I meant I got that allergy soo-"

"Don't lie to us jisoo" rosè said. "Umm the food is getting cold!" Lisa said.

"Oh so you gave her those hickeys right? I thought you guys were studying but here was going something else! Lisa i didn'texpected this" Jimin said.

"Okay enough... don't say anything about lisa... she has changed herself. She did" jisoo said taking Lisa's side.

"Do you know how about her that you're speaking for her? Jisoo you don't even know how many girls he has been with. I think even she doesn't know" rosè said.

Jisok thought for a moment that lisa would her leave too just like she did to other woman as well... but she didn't wanted to give up. Sure Lisa didn't knew how much no. She had but jisoo wanted to be her last.

"OK I agree to you... but remember one thing. If I am not gonna marry Lisa then I wouldn't marry anyone!" Jisoo said facing the two rosè and jimin.

Lisa was quite taken aback by the word 'marry'. Sure she dreamed about her future with jisoo but not at that point where she would marry her and a happy family with her.

Even jisoo was surprised by what she did said now because they discussed it personally.

Even though Lisa and jisoo have been dating for six months doesn't means they will marry each other. They had a sex a lot of time doesn't mean they will have a family together,

Maybe jisoo's unconscious mind took over and led to this.

Lisa decided to never give up on jisoo because jimin and rosè were against them. She needed to make those both believe it. Afterall Lisa had proved that she can take care of jisoo.

Meanwhile on the other side jimin was angry and emotionally hurt at the same time. He knew how much Lisa had broke other girls heart. If one person broke his heart doesn't mean other girls will do it too... maybe if other members asked jisoo out he wouldn't mind. But out of all of the girls in the world Lisa asked her so he had to think on this matter.

He knew how much his sister is sensitive. He knew how depressed jisoo would be if Lisa leaved her. He cares about her and can do anything for her.

Jisoo on the other hand already decided to give up Lisa if her brother is disappointed too. He knew that lisa was keeping jisoo happy for all this days. He even noticed the changes from the last time the couple met, but that doesn't mean he will completely trust her.

"Lisa come here I want to talk to you" jimin said.

"No.. say everything infront here." Lisa said. "Yeah say it here" jisoo agreed to lisa.

"Jisoo You shouldn't be with lisa" rosè yelled this time.

"But why?"

"Because I don't want to see you get hurt or cry!" Rosè teared up a bit. "But she promised me she will never leave me and I know she will keep her promise" jisoo replied.

"Do you even know how many girls she has been with?"

"Yes I know that and I know that they were the one who left her alone... she didn't leave them"

"Jisoo try to understand... I am saying for your sake!"

"What do you think your parents will agree?" jimin asked. This stopped jisoo from thinking.

"Okay if we assume Lisa's parents will agree but what about your dad jisoo?" Rosè continued this time.

Jisoo knew that her dad may be planned a arranged a arrange marriage for their business. He always thought of his children as a business part.

"I think he will agree" I said.

"What about your parents Lisa?" Jimin asked. All this time rosè was freaking but jimin was calm.

"I think if we explain they will agree!" Lisa said with confidence.

"Lisa... before explaining your parents promise me you won't leave jisoo or not marry jisoo" jimin said.

"Yes I promise you that I will not leave her and take care of her at every moment. I won't leave her for one moment also" Lisa said promising us.