Chapter 1

The pain made him tremble all over

    Xu Yanqing's first feeling after opening his eyes - heat, that fiery temperature spread endlessly in his limbs.

    At this time, a hand stretched out in front of him. That hand was extremely beautiful, with pampered lustre and whiteness. The white and flawless fingers were slender and slender. It was a kind of purity full of artistic sense. When he touched Xu Yanqing He could even see the pale blue blood vessels under the other party's white skin.

    Xu Yanqing stared straight at the hand. For the first time, he felt that he might be a hidden hand control, but soon he had no time to think about it.

    Those skinny hands grabbed the shirt on his body, and with a gentle pull, he slammed into the arms of the owner of the hand.

    Xu Yanqing, who was pulled by the collar, was already too hot, but now he was tightly restrained by the clothes, which made him feel like he was about to suffocate.

    He raised his hand to save his suffocating neck, but was tightly clasped by the man's other hand, and there was a slight pain in his wrist. You can see the blue veins protruding slightly from the force of the hands.

    Xu Yanqing, who was all soft and fluttering, blinked his eyes in confusion. His brain was about to suffocate, and a question came up. What happened, he was "murdered" by another person who was showing off his test papers in the bedroom.

    "Let go of me." Xu Yanqing finally made a difficult voice for help, and his eyes slowly fell on the owner of the hands. He shook his head with some difficulty, wondering if it was because of the inexplicable burning sensation in his body that his eyes were a little confused.

    "Who are you?"

The hand that restrained Xu Yanqing's neck finally loosened a bit, and then Xu Yanqing, who was gasping for breath, heard the other party's voice that was as cold as jade with a hint of hoarseness.

     This person's voice is really nice. Xu Yanqing, who had just suspected that he was a hand-controlled person, raised his hand and scratched his numb ears, and also had some doubts that he was still a voice-controlled person.

    Xu Yanqing, who was released from the restraints, shook his dizzy head again, and then fell weakly on the man's body. In front of him was a dark blue Taoist robe, which was an alien and elegant color, and he even smelled it. A refreshing aroma came from the person under him, Xu Yanqing leaned over and sniffed it, it smelled really good.

    Just when Xu Yanqing was lost in thought, he vaguely heard a sigh, and was immediately crushed under him.

    The black cyan thin shirt swept across his face, Xu Yanqing's two wrists were all held down, and then his whole body was enveloped by a dangerous atmosphere, Xu Yanqing subconsciously wanted to push the other party away, but his wrist was still being held by someone. Hold tightly.

    During the struggle, Xu Yanqing's consciousness began to slowly become chaotic, and all that was left in front of him was the dark blue color and the boundless pain.

    ...

    Xu Yanqing was in severe pain, thinking that he had been single for 18 years from his mother's womb, not long after he became an adult, and he had never even touched the hand of the opposite sex, but now he has to endure this kind of pain.

    Well, maybe he is a deep cabinet himself, but where has the rookie experienced this kind of thing? He has seen a minimalist description of this kind of thing in the novel, saying that it is the first time that it will hurt, but he never expected The pain would be so severe that it almost made him faint.