Chapter 39

Could it be that he will be a perverted salted fish from now on?

    Without any hesitation, Yin Yanjun raised his hand and pushed the door open and strode into the room. The little Langjun on the bed was tightly huddled, but because of his slightly raised stomach, he looked a little pitiful.

    Xiao Langjun murmured something, his voice trembled, and the whole person fell into a nightmare, with cold sweat on his forehead.

    Quickly walking to the bed, Yin Yanjun gently called Xiao Langjun's name, but Xiao Langjun, who was immersed in nightmares, seemed to be unable to hear any outside voice, just trembling all over his body.

    Xu Yanqing felt that he was standing in front of an unfamiliar and familiar door. He stood at the door in a panic, the door was tightly locked from the inside, and there were still hysterical quarrels and thunderbolts smashing things. the sound of.

    The young boy stood at the door for a long time, and the people who came and went up and down the stairs only looked at him with pitiful sighs, but they could only do nothing in the face of such family disputes.

    The young Xu Yanqing could not understand the deep meaning in the eyes of those people. He held his schoolbag tightly and sat at the door for a long, long time, from the evening when the setting sun was glowing red until the corridor became pitch black.

    The people in the room seemed to be finally tired from the noise. The little boy at the door blinked, and there was a sparkle in his originally dull eyes, and he could finally go in.

    It's about 8 o'clock now. The little boy hasn't had dinner yet, his stomach is empty and hungry, and he hasn't finished his homework yet. If he doesn't finish his homework, he will probably be beaten again.

    The door was finally opened, and the man who came out of the house was startled by the little boy sitting at the door. He raised his hand and lifted the little boy into the room. The room was a mess, and the door to the master bedroom was tightly closed. closed.

    The man seemed to have diverted his attention, pulled the little boy and started scolding again, and he shifted his anger from the mother of the child to the child.

    The little boy was bored and stretched out his hand to pick at his clothes, but when the man saw it, he slapped the little boy's hands away with a slap, and the little boy's hands instantly turned bright red.

    The man dropped the child and walked into the room, and there was another quarrel. The child was about to go back to the room when his mother came out of the room.

    "Go to do homework, why don't you stay at the door if you don't go home after school? You learned to cheat and slip at a young age, and it's just like your father's virtue." The woman seemed to forget that she didn't prepare the door key for the little boy, The house was so noisy that the little boy didn't dare to go home.

    "I'm hungry, I want to eat." The little boy raised his head, his eyes were black and bright, but his eyes were calm at a young age, and the woman who looked at him felt a little flustered.

    But the woman only felt that the little boy had disobeyed her orders and was staring at the little boy's terrifying eyes. Perhaps she was impulsive, or she had developed a habit of raising her hand and slapped the little boy in the face. After going over: "Go to do your homework now. If you haven't finished your homework, you won't have to eat today."

    "I'm hungry, I want to eat." The little boy ignored his face that was beaten, he lowered his head and touched himself, a little hurt. I feel like I'm going to starve to death if I don't eat.