Chapter 69

The Taoist priest came to coax his son

    So when Yin Yuanshuang and Tuoba Jinshu brought them into the palace, they saw Xiao Langjun, Xianyu, pushing a stroller and running out of Yunluan Palace, as if there were ghosts behind him. In pursuit of the general.

    Yin Yuanshuang laughed uncontrollably: "What kind of unfortunate thing did Mr. Xu Xiaolang do to run so fast?"

    The little boy in the stroller stared at the gadgets swaying back and forth above his head with wide eyes and laughed happily, Xu Yanqing took a big mouth. Panting heavily, he waved his hands again and again: "Don't mention it, the battle inside is more terrifying than being chased by ghosts."

    Tuoba Jinshu supported Yin Yuanshuang, who was laughing until her stomach hurt, and waited until Yin Yuanshuang stopped laughing before walking slowly. Next to the stroller, I slowly probed to see the well-behaved little prince inside.

    Yin Yuanshuang also leaned over. This was the first time she had met her little cousin. The little cousin was pink and jade-like, with a small mouth and a smile.

    So Yin Yuanshuang showed off to the little sister next to him: "Isn't the little prince very beautiful!"

    Tuoba Jinshu nodded earnestly when she heard the words, with undisguised tenderness: "It is true, I It is rare to see such a beautiful child as the little prince."

    Although the monarch of Xiling Kingdom loved Tuoba Jinshu very much, but as a romantic monarch, the harem of Xiling Kingdom never lacked children.

    In this way, Tuoba Jinshu has seen quite a few children, but she does not have much affection for her younger siblings, and even deeply feels that those younger siblings are not as cute as the little prince who has just turned a month old.

    After all, they were all girls, so Yin Yuanshuang took Tuoba Jinshu and went to Yunluan Palace to greet the empress dowager, and then turned around and changed places with Xianyu Xiaolangjun.

    As for why Yin Yuancheng was not there? The question is that he was dragged by the prince pregnant to serve as a strong man again.

    The person who pushed the baby carriage for the little prince was replaced by Mu Yu, and a few people returned to the quiet Hanliang Hall. Xianyu Xiaolangjun finally took a breath in comfort and nestled on the reclining chair, talking with a group of strange female relatives or something. , It really took the life of the salted fish.

    "Is this tired?" Yin Yuanshuang was happily teasing the cute little prince in the stroller, when she turned her head and saw Xu Xiaolang's weak appearance, the corners of her lips rose slightly and she couldn't help jokingly said: "This is the Wherever you go, the official's side will come again later, no matter how the battle is more annoying than the Yunluan Palace, I will see how you deal with it."

    Xu Yanqing lazily nestled in the reclining chair and moved his body slightly. Hearing the words, he said indifferently: "Since there is a Taoist master, there is no need for me to worry about it. What else is there to worry about."

    This is really true . Now, Yin Yuanshuang said that he was speechless. After all, according to the temperament of the official family, naturally no minister would dare to take Xu Xiaolang's face.

    Seeing this, Tuoba Jinshu pursed her lips and chuckled, her eyes fell on the small pendants hanging on the stroller, and she felt that these small pendants were very familiar, and they seemed to be bought by the Marquis of Wu'an in the Treasure Pavilion before.

    After being absent for a moment, Tuoba Jinshu turned back to his senses, raised his hand and slowly shook the small pendants, causing the little prince to look around.