Chapter 37

Sure enough, the Taoist priest was too foul.

    It was rare for him to go to the market once. Xiaolang-jun was a little excited. He was so lazy that he didn't want to move at all. It was rare to be in such a good mood at this time, and Yin Yanjun was also willing to let him go.

    "Master, come and see, there are lambs over there." Along the way, an old man was tending sheep by the river. The river had long since dried up, and it could only be regarded as a small ditch, and the ditch was overgrown with weeds. A group of lambs nibbled the grass happily after the old sheep.

    "Ah, the lamb is so cute." Xianyu Xiaolangjun sighed, and then smashed his mouth: "I want to eat mutton skewers."

    Yin Yanjun raised his hand and rubbed Xiaolangjun's head a little bit reluctantly. Lang Jun is still less than twenty and has never worn a crown, so he usually uses a long hair band to tie his hair.

    It may be because he has been often put on the head of the Taoist priest in the past few months. Xu Yanqing has changed from being awkward at the beginning to a habit of today. He turned his head to look at Taoist priest Xuanchen with a smile on his face: "Daoist priest thinks that I want to talk small. Sheep are so cute, how can we eat lambs!"

    "No." Yin Yanjun chuckled: "I thought you were going to say that lambs are so cute, you want to play with them."

    Xu Yanqing sneered: "How can I be so Childish, not that fat baby of An Ning." Only the little baby thinks about playing with animals, he is a cruel adult, and only thinks about cooking.

    "Let Aunt Zhao cook you roasted mutton when you get home." Yin Yanjun's tone was as gentle as ever.

    Xu Yanqing couldn't help but raised his hand and rubbed his ears. For a proper voice control, the Taoist priest's voice was the same as the Taoist priest's body, which made Xiao Langjun salivate.

    Soon after arriving in town, Wen Jing had some skills in driving the carriage, at least Xu Yanqing didn't want to get sick from the carriage at all.

    After getting out of the car, the whole person was still in high spirits, the voice in his ears was a little messy, and Xu Yanqing saw the old grandfather selling candied fruit on the roadside at a glance.

    "Want to eat candied gourd?" People come and go in the street market, Yin Yanjun habitually uses one hand to protect Xiao Langjun's side waist. asked.

    Xiao Langjun, who was still saying that he was not a little baby just now, is really interested in everything like a baby.

    Yin Yanjun smiled and asked Wenjing to buy a bunch of candied gourd: "Those who are pregnant with hawthorn sex should not eat too much, Xiao Langjun can eat one and taste it."

    Although Xu Yanqing is a foodie, he is not a reticent. Willful foodie, so he was satisfied after biting a hawthorn and tasting it, and left the rest to Daoist Xuanchen next to him.

    Yin Yanjun held the string of candied haws in his hand, and slowly took a bite at the urging of Xiaolangjun. The syrup on the outer skin was very sweet and crisp, the hawthorn was moderately sweet and sour, and the taste was not bad.

    Xu Yanqing asked with a light smile, "How does it taste?"

    Yin Yanjun nodded lightly, "Shang Ke."

    For a person with the character of a Taoist priest, a sentence of Shang Ke can be regarded as a high praise, Xu Yanqing smiled. Pull up the priest's hand and move forward.

    Along the way, they stopped and stopped, and bought a lot of snacks. Some Xiao Langjun ate a little more if he could eat it, and some he couldn't eat and smell the smell and passed them all to the Taoist priest.