Chapter 58

Qingqing must be reluctant to bear it...

    Xu Yanqing raised his hand and landed on Yin Yanjun's smooth slap, and the next second his hand was firmly held by Yin Yanjun.

    "It turns out that the Taoist priest is in a fake sleep." Xu Yanqing raised the corners of his lips, leaned up and bit Yin Yanjun's chin lightly as a punishment.

    A slight smile appeared in Yin Yanjun's eyes, he pressed his forehead against Xu Yanqing's forehead, and said slowly, "Seeing Xiaolang-jun sleeping soundly, take a nap with him, this is not a deception to Xiaolang-jun."

    Xu Yanqing Blinking his eyes, his long eyelashes swept across Yin Yanjun's eyes: "The Daoist and my father talked for a long time in the imperial study today, but they want to learn about martial arts again?"

    A faint laughter overflowed from Yin Yanjun's throat. , gently kneading Xiao Langjun's palm with his fingertips: "Yuan Chen's full moon ceremony should be prepared early. Does Qingqing have plans for Yuan Chen's future?"

    "Hmm." Xu Yanqing understood Yin Yanjun. The meaning of the words, turning his eyes smartly, he buried his hairy head in Yin Yanjun's shoulder and rubbed it: "Didn't the Taoist priest say before that he would send me back to the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion?"

    This was what Yin Yanjun thought not long ago. The promise made when Xiao Langjun was coaxed back to Beijing from Xujia Village.

    "Xiaolangjun naturally wants to go back to the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion. Only in this way can he re-enter the palace from Daliangzhongmen and be my lifelong partner." Yin Yanjun never said such a wild wave before he met Xiaolangjun. discourse.

    Now facing Xiaolangjun is like a flood that has opened the gate, and the intense feelings pour out, one hand has been tightly clasped on Xiaolangjun's waist, and Yin Yanjun's ear tips have been slightly flushed.

    The Taoist priest's chest thumped more and more fiercely. Xu Yanqing buried himself in the other's arms. After a while, he laughed, with a little bit of tone in his tone: "The Taoist priest is begging me to grow old with you.

    " Lang Jun's eyes were bright with playfulness, but Yin Yanjun calmed down instead, with his hands around Xu Yanqing's waist, his eyes were firm: "Yes, I am begging Xiao Lang Jun to be able to grow old with Jun.

    " With their four eyes facing each other, they could all see their own reflection in the eyes of the other party. Yin Yanjun's eyelashes trembled, and he gently raised his hand to support Xiao Langjun's fleshy face, with the tip of his nose staggered and his lips and teeth intersecting.

    There seemed to be a hint of sweet and greasy fragrance in the air, and after a while, the playfulness in Xiao Langjun's bright eyes dissipated, but a layer of water stains appeared.

    When Yin Yanjun finally blushed and let go of the person, Xiao Langjun rolled his eyes and suddenly coughed softly with a very serious expression: "Although the Daoist's attitude is very sincere, the Daoist will always do what he promised me. , after all, you have no jokes." Yin Yanjun's eyes were filled with a little     doting

    , and his fingers gently brushed against Xu Yan's innocent ears: "Qingqing look up."

It is the sweet little cub sleeping in the cradle, and even snorts from time to time.

    Xianyu Xiaolangjun was dizzy and didn't understand what Yin Yanjun meant, but he heard Yin Yanjun's gentle but firm and decisive explanation: "Yuanchen is my eldest son, and will be the only prince of Daliang. As the prince, he should naturally have an identity that can be put on the scene."