Chapter 70

Jun Xu Xiaolang is the elder brother of this king.

    Xu Yanqing just smiled back. After all, the salted fish has already felt a little tired, and naturally he has no intention of making friends with strangers.

    Yin Yanjun's eyes on Xiaolangjun were as gentle and gentle as always, and he gently kneaded the palm of Xiaolangjun on his thigh, looking at Xiaolangjun's slightly dejected appearance for a moment, Yin Yanjun raised his hand and gave Xiaolang a little. You poured half a glass of wine.

    The aroma of the fine wine is like wisps of invisible smoke drifting into Xu Yanqing's nose.

    "You can only drink the last half cup." Xiaolangjun's eyes were too hot, Yin Yanjun sighed helplessly, and after all, he indulged Xiaolangjun's little wish.

    Just like the gluttonous cat Xu Yanqing who brought only half a cup of fine wine into his mouth contentedly, this time he drank it very slowly, slowly savoring the taste.

    "Little drunkard." In the place covered by the table case and sleeves, Yin Yanjun held Xiao Langjun's slightly sensual hand tightly. I don't know if it was because of the birth of the little cub or because he was still growing. Because of this, Xiao Langjun seems to have lost some weight.

    The ministers under the high platform looked up and saw that the official family was looking at Xu Xiaolang-Jun with gentle brows and a slight smile. The official family's usual aura of sternness and alienation clearly dissipated a lot.

    They had a bad premonition in their hearts, although since the official family succeeded to the throne, it was only by means of killing that they were able to clear the imperial court.

    However, the official family has been immortal and the wind has been in the air for too long, and they have forgotten that the official family was also an unruly temperament, but the official family's unruly behavior was different from that of Prince Huai's debauchery.

    Yin Yanjun glanced over the ministers with his cold eyes on the high platform. He raised his hand and took a sip from the cup, and the expression in his eyes became deeper and deeper.

    After all, today is the full moon banquet for the little cubs. No one dared to smear the face of the royal family. At the same time, many ministers felt the harmonious atmosphere of the officials and Xu Xiaolang on the high platform, and a kind of feeling rose in their hearts. It feels like it's going to be pretty good.

    After coming out of the Jiying Hall, Xu Yanqing's white face had already turned red. After the palace banquet, the Marquis of Wu'an and his wife were sent back to the mansion by guards arranged by Wenjing, and Mr. Xu Xiaolang of Marquis of Wu'an moved in again. into the Hanliang Palace.

    According to the customs of Daliang, the full moon banquet is held at noon, so after the palace banquet, it is a little later than the daily lunch break of the mourning batch of salted fish. In addition, Xu Yanqing drank a few glasses of wine, so it is more sleepy than usual.

    The weather was getting colder recently, and the charcoal fire was lit in the Hanliang Hall. Xu Yanqing wearily threw off the heavy brocade robe on his body and quickly nestled into the long couch of the Taoist priest.

    When Yin Yanjun came out after a little grooming, the particularly sleepy little man was already curled up in the huge dragon couch and slept soundly.

    Previously, when Xiao Langjun was pregnant with a cub, he liked to curl up and sleep, but because of his big belly, he couldn't curl up like this.