Chapter 57

Bright and upright

     Yin Yanjun went down and went straight into the side hall. The little cub was enjoying himself in the cradle after feeding, while Xu Yanqing sat beside the cub and ate buns happily.

    After drinking the tonic soup for several days, Xu Yanqing had reached the point where she felt like vomiting when she saw the tonic soup. Fortunately, Aunt Zhao also knew Xiaolangjun's nature as a foodie, and went to Hanliang Palace to ask Xiaolangjun what he wanted to eat. .

    "The Taoist priest, come and try it. Aunt Zhao has made her specialty pork buns with plum and vegetables." Anyway, the foodie Xiao Langjun is about to eat his mouth full of oil.

    Yin Yanjun bent down and took out the handkerchief and gently wiped the oil stains on Xiaolangjun's face: "You are still empty, eat less buns with dried plums."

    "Well, I know." Xiaolangjun slowly Blinking his eyes, he nodded obediently, and obeyed the doctor's orders. After eating the half bun left in his hand, he raised his hand and pulled Yin Yanjun to sit down. He pushed all the remaining pork buns with plum vegetables to Yin Yanjun, honestly. Go and drink the shredded chicken porridge in front of you.

    Yin Yanjun ate the steamed buns in a slow manner: "The queen mother has handed a decree to the Marquis of Wu'an, and today Mrs. Marquis of Wu'an should go to the palace to visit Xiao Langjun."

    After drinking a bowl of hot porridge, Xu Yanqing felt warm all over his body, and he felt that there was nothing in his stomach. It hurt so much, he nodded when he heard the words: "Although the little cub has just been born, he sent someone a message to his father and mother, I am afraid that my father and mother still miss it." It is

    winter, and it is necessary to arrange the winter season as soon as possible. In order to prevent various matters related to snow disaster, Yin Yanjun accompanied Xiao Langjun to spend some time in Hanliang Hall with breakfast, and was invited by Wenjing to the imperial study.

    Now the weather is getting colder day by day, Xu Yanqing's reclining chair is wrapped with a thick blanket, and it is very soft and comfortable to lie on.

    Mu Yu pushed the little prince's pram in front of his own Langjun. Anyway, Langjun looked very boring, so why not make fun of the little prince to pass the time.

    Xu Yanqing stared at the little boy in the pram, his face full of confusion: "I heard that most of the newly born children are sleeping all the time, why is he so energetic?"

    "Children are also different from children, and the little prince is in good spirits just after waking up from sleep. Maybe he will fall back asleep after playing for a while." Mu Yu looked at the little prince in the pram and smiled. In terms of spirit, the little prince definitely follows the official family. If he is like his family, he can't sleep until the night for two days.

    Hearing that, Xu Yanqing sat up slowly from the reclining chair, put a furry head in front of the pram, stared at the watery little boy with big eyes, raised his hand and poked the pram, and the cradle slid slightly. Shake slightly.

    The little cub in the cradle played with his grandfather for a while, and sure enough, he opened his mouth and yawned, and slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    Okay, Xu Yanqing reassured himself in his reclining chair, wrapped in a small quilt and continued to read the book.

    The child eats and sleeps all day. At this moment, Xu Yanqing doesn't dislike the spirit of the cub. In order to prevent the cub from waking up and making a noise, he waved his hand and asked Mu Yu to send the cub to sleep. on.