Chapter 26

If the priest touches it, there may be fetal movement!

    Xu Yanqing's arrogant laughter was instantly retracted, and because the action of holding back the laughter was too abrupt, he choked up and coughed.

    Yin Yanjun slowly raised his foot and walked to Xiaolangjun's side, raised his hand and patted Xiaolangjun's back slowly, his tone was very gentle with a hint of guilt: "I'm sorry, I scared Xiaolangjun."

    Xu Yanqing waved his hand , his face flushed from coughing, and Daoist Xuanchen turned around and walked into the kitchen to pour him a glass of warm water.

    "Why is there no sound when the Taoist priest walks?" Xu Yanqing coughed a little sweat on his forehead, and he wiped it with his sleeve.

    Yin Yanjun pressed his arm back, took out the handkerchief from his sleeve, and wiped away the sweat from Xiao Langjun's forehead: "I have been taught by many teachers since I was young, and I will get used to it after a long time.

    " He seemed to be able to smell Daoist Master Xuanchen's refreshing breath, the veil was already dirty, Xu Yanqing took it over with his hand, and said solemnly under Yin Yanjun's gaze, "The veil is dirty, I will let Mu Yu wash it clean. Return it to the Taoist priest."

    Turning his head, he remembered the question just now, and asked curiously, "How old was the Taoist priest at that time?"

    Yin Yanjun didn't care about the veil that was taken away from his side, his eyes narrowed and fell. On Xiao Langjun: "About three or four years old!" Now that I think about it, I can't remember. At that time, he was the prince of Daliang, and he was deeply watched by the former court and the harem since he was born.

    "It's only three or four years old!" Xu Yanqing couldn't help smacking his tongue. When he was three or four years old, he was probably still coquettish in the arms of his grandparents, but the Taoist priest had already started to learn all kinds of knowledge at that time, and it was really hard.

    In his previous life, Xu Yanqing had seen professors explain royal etiquette in historical documentaries. There were only a lot of details to pay attention to when walking. The emperor wore a crown of twelve dongzhu, and the dongzhu should not be shaken back and forth between walks.

    No wonder the Taoist priest was already standing behind him, but he didn't realize it. Xu Yanqing couldn't help but sigh, if he had a crown on his head, 80% of those Dongzhu would be thrown into his face, resulting in a slap in the face. The end of the face.

    Because he ate a bowl of braised pork noodles in the middle, Xu Yanqing didn't use much during lunch.

    But this time, he finally didn't spit it out, but Yin Yuancheng's eyes at the dinner table were a little evasive.

    Xu Yanqing thought it was interesting, so he had to stare at him with scorching eyes. Yin Yuancheng wanted to scold the other party, but in the end, because the official family was there, he could only hold back the words that were coming to his mouth. He was eating a meal. He had to be as aggrieved as he wanted, wishing that the weather was fine now that he could quickly escape from the nervous Xu Xiaolangjun.

    The rain kept falling. Xu Yanqing had already slept in the morning, so he was very energetic in the afternoon. He asked Mu Yu to scavenge for him some neat wooden boards and a set of carving tools, and hid in his room to work on his "Mechanical Clock".

    However, it was boring for him to stay in the room alone, and his hot flashes had not yet passed, so he "forced" the life-saving medicine of Daoist Xuanchen.