Chapter 63

When are you going to go back? 

   "Hmm." Xianyu

    Xiaolangjun, who was lying on the Taoist priest's lap, raised his hand and took over the stack of land deeds. Yin Hong's lips rose slightly: "The Taoist priest means that the government has been busy recently?"

A little puzzled between the eyebrows.

    Xu Yanqing shook the title deed on his hand as if he was playful: "Just now, the Taoist priest said that he wanted me to take my friends to Zhuangzi to play, isn't it because I don't have time?"

    Speaking of which, the playfulness in Xiao Langjun's eyebrows gradually turned into a touch. With a touch of regret, one hand tugged at the sleeve of the Taoist priest boringly: "Originally, I sent a letter to the Taoist leader to invite the Taoist leader to go to the hot spring Zhuangzi to rest for a day. Since the Taoist leader has no time, we can only I'm sorry to give up."

    Realizing that he seemed to have been played by Xiao Langjun, Yin Yanjun's cold and alienated eyebrows were as doting as always, and he pinched Xiaolangjun's face helplessly: "Qing Qing is used to playing tricks on me. "

    Hahaha!" Xianyu Xiaolang Jun nestled on the Taoist priest and laughed uncontrollably. After a while of calm, he raised his eyebrows and continued: "Will that Taoist long go to the hot spring village with me tomorrow?"

    "Naturally I want it." Yin Yanjun nodded and his eyes fell on Xiaolangjun's more and more clear face, rubbing it with the pulp of his fingers.

    The two stayed in the room for a long time, until it was getting late before Yin Yanjun got up and left from the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion.

    After all, there is still a little cub waiting to be fed in the palace. Although the cub's salted fish father has a big heart, his father, the emperor, is a very responsible person.

    Although Xu Yanqing's abdominal wound is said to have almost recovered, after all, it is fatal to open the abdomen and take the child accidentally, and there is still a feeling of throbbing inside from time to time.

    The Taoist priest left Xianyu and Xiao Langjun leisurely nestled on the bed with his legs crossed and looked at the stack of land deeds in his hand. Every time he read it, Xu Yanqing had to sigh with emotion. An astonishing amount.

    These land deeds are all excellent Zhuangzi near the suburbs of Beijing. Compared with the Yunshuiyuan that Xiaolangjun himself tried to find from the hand of Yin Xiaohouye, it had to be not bad.

    Xu Yanqing, who had turned into a small landlord, put the stack of land deeds on the tea table, and turned his head to see the Taoist priest, who had already left, returning to push the door again.

    Now that Yin Yanjun entered the Marquis of Wu'an's mansion, it was very convenient, and he was as comfortable and comfortable as entering and leaving the palace. Xu Yanqing lazily sat up from the Luohan bed, and asked with curved eyebrows: "Daoist, is there something in Wu'an? Hou's house?"

    Yin Yanjun wanted to say that he had left Xiao Langjun in the Marquis of Wu'an Mansion, but he was used to being self-sufficient, and he was not used to too many sweet words for a while, so he silently took out a bottle of ointment from his sleeve: " The ointment sent by Imperial Physician Han this afternoon said that Xiao Langjun should continue to apply it, and he should not relax for a day."

    Xiao Langjun is usually lazy in the palace, so Yin Yanjun had to remind him more In other words, I am afraid that Xiao Langjun will not apply the medicine for fear of trouble, and there will be another problem with his body.