Chapter 3

Yanqing didn't seem to be in high spirits, but he was self-willed, and it was common to be away from home for three days, so Xu Yanqing lived in Zhuangzi for several days, and no one from the Marquis of Wu'an came to urge him. Zhuangzi brought some fresh food.

    After recovering from the injury for several days, Xu Yanqing finally recovered to a state of free movement. Only now did he realize that he ran into the wrong yard by himself that night.

    The yard of the Marquis of Wu'an and the adjacent yard are separated by a wall, and there is a door in the middle that has been locked all the time. Who knows how the original body opened the lock and ran to other people's territory in a confused way.

    But Xu Yanqing doesn't want to think about those messy things now. In his previous life, Xu Yanqing, who was a provincial champion, died suddenly because of dazzling exam papers. In this life, he wanted to be a salted fish who wanted to do whatever he wanted.

    Mainly because of his current status, naturally no one would force him to take any imperial examinations.

    After all, for the old father, Marquis of Wu'an, it was already a big happy event that this second son could honestly not go out and cause trouble.

    Naturally, the Marquis of Wu'an didn't need such a rambunctious scoundrel to add to the already "precarious" marquis.

    Thinking about it, Xu Yanqing felt a little indebted to the original body. After all, the original body gave him such a "perfect" identity, but I don't know if the original body would be resurrected in his body.

    In a daze, he turned over on the bed, Xu Yanqing closed his eyes, he felt that it was useless to think about all these things, so he might as well close his eyes and take a good night's sleep, as a scholar, you can't eat as much as you want. , Go to sleep if you want.

    Mu Yu knocked on the door outside, Xu Yanqing pulled the quilt over and covered himself in the quilt, turning a deaf ear to the calls from outside.

    "Langjun, Langjun, Biao Gongzi is here to see you!" Mu Yu didn't know that Biao Gongzi had calculated about his family's son, but thought that his son was still thinking about his son.

    Cousin? The gentle and elegant cousin appeared in Xu Yanqing's mind, and then he thought of the bad things that the original body could not do, so he closed his eyes and said to Mu Yu outside, "If you don't see it, just say I'm not feeling well." Then he They turned over and continued to sleep, and they were almost torn apart from each other. You figured me out and I figured you out, so it's not that much of a relationship.

    Mu Yu looked at Su Hanfeng beside him with a little embarrassment. He thought that his cousin would come to visit Lang Jun, and Lang Jun would be very happy.

    So I took the young master directly to the front of the prince's room, but he didn't expect his own prince to have such an attitude.     Su Hanfeng's eyes flashed with disgust and boredom, but in front of Mu Yu, he didn't show any strangeness. Instead, he said warmly to the tightly closed door

    : "What's wrong with Yanqing, do you want my brother to ask for a doctor?"

As he babbled like this, how could Xu Yanqing fall asleep, he lifted the quilt angrily and sat up on the bed, his black eyes rolled, and the corners of his lips rose slightly, that appearance was just like that. Like a smart and beautiful deer.

    "Mu Yu, since my cousin cares so much about me, why don't you open the door and let him in." Xu Yanqing's eyes flickered, he picked up the clothes that Mu Yu had put on the hanger in advance, and slowly put them on.