Chapter 31

Is Xu Xiaolang really pregnant with the official's child?

    Maybe his heart has long been messed up, but he has always been reserved and naturally knows how to cover himself, and he can even cover up with himself.

    When Xiao Langjun raised his eyes to look at him, a pair of black pupils were exceptionally clear, so clear that Yin Yanjun felt a little embarrassed and at a loss.

    Xu Yanqing didn't take it seriously. When he was listening to lectures, he occasionally wandered around the world, so he explained it again very generously.

    After speaking this time, he looked sideways at Daoist Xuanchen, and his mouth was a little dry after talking for a long time, so Xu Yanqing licked his lips subconsciously: "Does Daoist understand this time?"

    Yin Yanjun nodded, raised his hand and fell down. He took a cup of warm water and handed it to Xiao Langjun: "Drink some water."

    Daoist Xuanchen is really good at saving salted fish, and Xu Yanqing was a little flustered by his thoughtfulness. Taking it too far?

    However, Daoist Xuanchen's dignified and self-controlled appearance could not see any clues. Xianyu persisted for three seconds and gave up neatly. He was not suitable for observing words, so he chose to play dead silently.

    Xiao Langjun's eyes fell on himself, Yin Yanjun lowered his eyes, holding a thin brush in his hand and sketching little by little on the wooden block.

    He didn't raise his head. After a while, Xiao Langjun had taken his eyes away from him, and Yin Yanjun just raised his eyes and looked over. Xiao Langjun seemed to be tired now, sitting opposite him, holding his cheek with his palm, fainted. sleepy.

    However, it was uncomfortable to sit down and sleep, so Xiao Langjun changed his posture again, and it was not comfortable to toss and toss.

    "Xiao Langjun is tired, go to rest for a while, and when all the words are finished, I will call you again." The Taoist priest sounded in his ear with a cold and gentle voice.

    Xian Yu resolutely abandoned the uncomfortable futon, ran to the reclining chair, and tugged at the small quilt on his body to make sure he was well covered to prevent the cold symptoms from deepening, and Mu Yu would rustle in his ear again. chattering non-stop.

    Yin Yanjun moved very quickly, and in a few days, he finished writing all the words on the wooden blocks, and Wenjing knocked on the door and sent the memorial for this period of time.

    Putting the remarks on the bookcase, Yin Yanjun lowered his head to criticize, and the elders of the cabinet in Beijing are in charge, and Prince Huai is temporarily regent, so there will not be too many problems.

    There were only some important memorials, even Prince Huai didn't dare to make a decision at will, so he could only quickly send them to Xujiacun, let the officials decide separately, and then quickly send the memorials back to Kyoto.

    Prince Huai has always been used to being casual, and now he is inexplicably placed by the officials in this position of acting as the representative of the government, which makes him unhappy everywhere.

    When Yin Yuancheng returned to the capital, not only the servants of the eldest princess' mansion came to pick him up, but there was even a Prince Huai who served him personally.

    Handing over the reins to the servants beside him, Yin Yuancheng frowned slightly, raised his feet and walked towards the palace of the eldest princess.