Chapter 41

Is Lang Jun really going back to Beijing with the Taoist priest?

    The hot flashes have not yet passed, or the hot flashes seem to be slowly prolonging with the pregnancy. As soon as Xu Yanqing opened his eyes, he felt the hot temperature coming from the back of his neck.

    After burying himself in the pillow and rubbing it a few times, the salted fish was suddenly stunned, so why is he lying on the bed now instead of in the reclining chair?

    Qi Chen, who came to check the pulse every day, knocked on the door and came in. Looking at the unlovable little Langjun on the bed, he couldn't help joking: "What's wrong with Langjun, what happened last night that I don't know about?"

    Xian Yusheng, who completely missed the "Battle of Clothes Stealing", lay flat on the bed, turned his head and glanced at Qi Chen angrily: "What's the good thing, why don't I know?"

    "I asked Lang Jun, Why did Lang Jun ask me back?" Qi Chen sat on the bedside to check the pulse of the mourning batch of salted fish, then raised his hand to add a few more strokes to his booklet, and asked with a complicated expression: "Lang Jun     Has my hot flashes been prolonged?"

    "Can this also be diagnosed?" Xu Yanqing patted the back of his neck: "Isn't it normal for the pulse diagnosis before?"

With the mutation, he will change from an ordinary male college student to an omega who can conceive and give birth.

    Therefore, this physique should be the first in Daliang. It is normal that Qi Chen can't be diagnosed, but it is abnormal now that he can be diagnosed.

    Looking at Qi Chen, Xu Yanqing came to a conclusion: "You look a little strange today, did you do something wrong?"

    Qi Chen coughed: "Isn't it because I peeked at Lang Jun sleeping yesterday? Did you provoke or molest Daoist Xuanchen? I didn't see too much and was taken away by Daoist Wenjing."

    "I--mocking Daoist Xuanchen!" Xianyu was shocked, and Xianyu turned over with difficulty. Sitting up on the bed, he pulled Qi Chen's arm and asked, "Are you sure I really molested Taoist Xuanchen?"

    Xianyu wanted to cry but had no tears. He seemed to be getting more and more perverted. It wasn't enough to be like this and that with Daoist Xuanchen in his dreams. Now that he fell asleep, he still didn't forget to move his hands and feet on Daoist, which was really disgusting.

    "Then what, don't get excited, Langjun, let's talk about the hot flashes!" Unexpectedly, Xiao Langjun would suddenly become excited, Qi Chen hurriedly comforted him: "Besides, the Taoist priest is another of your children. Father, it's normal for you to touch him."

    Is it normal, is this really normal? Xianyu didn't understand, but Xianyu didn't have a hole in the ground to dig. In the end, he could only choose to compromise: "I also found that the hot flashes period has become longer. How did you find out? It's really a pulse diagnosis?"

    Qi Chen used pity for the little fool His eyes looked Xiao

    Langjun up and down: "Langjun's body temperature is higher than usual during hot flashes. Is this the result of a pulse diagnosis?" He also teased himself with interest: "Maybe this is the legendary three-year pregnancy, and this is the first year."

    So you are very proud, right? Qi Chen couldn't wait to roll his eyes at Xiao Langjun Xianyu on the spot, seeing how terrified he was, if he continued to be stupid, he would be coaxed away by someone with the child.

    "However, what is the plan of Lang Jun next, really let Daoist Xuanchen just leave like this?" Qi Chen rolled his eyes and began to secretly poking his cliché plan.