Chapter 55

After giving birth, it is a little prince.

    It is now winter. Xiao Langjun still lives in Hanliang Palace after the hot flashes.

    It was probably at the beginning of Yin Shi when it was launched. Xu Yanqing was woken up by the pain of the fall in his stomach. Before he could call out, Yin Yanjun by his side had already opened his eyes.

    "Qingqing, but my stomach hurts?" Recently, Royal Doctor Han said that Xiaolangjun could start at any time, so Yin Yanjun couldn't sleep soundly every night.

    Xianyu Xiaolangjun hasn't changed, but Yin Yanjun has lost a lot of weight in half a month.

    "Master, my stomach hurts." For the past two weeks or so, there has been a tight pain in his abdomen, but today the pain has become more intense.

    There was lingering tension between Yin Yanjun's brows, but he still forced himself to be calm, raised his hand and touched Xiao Langjun's cheek, and said in a gentle tone: "Qingqing, don't be afraid, I will let Wenjing call the imperial doctor and the doctor. Wenjing

    got the order and quickly walked out of the Hanliang Hall, fortunately, everything was ready, and all the palace attendants in the Hanliang Hall prepared everything in the delivery room in an orderly manner.

    The movement in Hanliang Hall was so loud that it naturally alarmed the Empress Dowager in Yunhe Hall. When the Empress Dowager walked into Hanliang Hall with the help of Hongluan, Xiao Langjun had already been transferred to the delivery room.

    Yin Yanjun supported Xiaolangjun against his arms, took the soup and medicine handed over by Wenjing, and fed Xiaolangjun to drink little by little.

    The pain in his stomach was so bad that Xu Yanqing couldn't help clenching the hand of the Taoist priest, and looked over pitifully: "Daoist priest, I hurt so much."

    Yin Yanjun kissed Xiao Langjun on the forehead tenderly, raising his eyes and looking indifferently Looking at Han Yuyi and Qi Chen: "How is Xiaolangjun's current situation?"

    Xu Xiaolangjun has a special physique, only the gestational cavity and no birth canal, so Han Yuyi and Qi Chen made all preparations early, and the official family also issued an imperial decree All the secret medicines in the palace are open to them for their use.

    In the meantime, Granny Wen had seen Xiao Lang Jun's situation, but it had not really started yet, and even if it was a "caesarean section", she was not in a hurry, so she asked Xiao Lang Jun to stand up and walk around the delivery room a few times, saying that it was good for the fetus.

    Xu Yanqing's stomach was already hurting badly, so he could only lean on the Taoist priest and walk slowly forward. Since the tenth month of pregnancy, he has never felt any panic.

    However, in the original plot, the "birth mother" of the prince died in childbirth, which made Xu Yanqing feel a little panic-stricken.

    "Qingqing is not afraid, it's fine, it will be fine." Holding Xiaolang-jun's hand that couldn't stop sweating, Yin Yanjun repeatedly comforted him.

    Xu Yanqing has never seen such a flustered Taoist priest. Recently, the Taoist priest has been worried about his body and has not been able to sleep well all night.

    It made Xu Yanqing with a big belly feel a little distressed, and the panic in his heart disappeared for a while.

    "Okay, I'm not afraid, neither should the Taoist priest." Xiao Langjun's voice was soft and trembling because of the pain, which made Yin Yanjun even more distressed.