Chapter 68

The little prince is kissing his grandfather!

    The little prince's bassinet seems to have been replaced, with four smooth and rounded wheels underneath, which can move forward like a carriage, which looks very novel.

    Hongluan trotted up and bowed her knees: "Little Langjun, the Empress Dowager please take the little prince to Yunluan Palace.

    " After imitating the baby carriages of later generations, he made such a small car that is quite passable. When he entered the palace today, he asked Mu Yu to put the car in a carriage and bring it into the palace.

    He slept in the cub's bed, and when Xu Yan woke up, he saw Wen Jing and Mu Yu sitting outside chatting together.

    "Ahem, is the inner guard just being lazy and slippery?" Xiao Langjun walked out of the room very leisurely.

    Wenjing, who was teased, stood up and saluted: "I hope Xiaolang-Jun will hide a thing or two from the officials on behalf of the slaves."

    These one or two must learn from Xianyu Xiaolang-Jun.

    It's not even the time for the full moon feast for the little cubs, and it is rare that they can sit together and chat with each other, leaving the wet nurse to guard the cub who slept soundly.

    Xu Yanqing suddenly remembered something when he heard the cubs babbling from inside, and waved Mu Yu to get the stroller in the carriage.

    Xu Yanqing's ability to do woodwork is not a day or two, mainly because he has many, many strange models in his mind.

    However, his temperament is too lazy, and this time he also thought that the little brat was pulled out of his stomach anyway, so he took the initiative to make a gadget.

    The stroller is beautifully made, polished everywhere, and there is not even the slightest barb, and the stroller is also padded with a soft and comfortable little quilt.

    The little cub who just woke up finished feeding the milk, and was burped by the nanny. .  

  However, it was obvious that Xu Yanqing held the baby too little. Even though the nurse explained a lot to him, he was still stiff when he was holding the baby, and he looked very uncomfortable.

     In the end, the little boy was put into the stroller by his salted fish father. The simple shed of the stroller was hung with a few gadgets that Xu Xianzhi had found from outside. As the stroller shook Those gadgets are also rocking back and forth.

    The little boy's big watery eyes turned back and forth with the little pendants, looking cute and cute. 

   Xu Yanqing pointed at the little brat looking upwards and shook his head jokingly: "It's not bad, I'll even roll my eyes!"

     Mu Yu was shocked, that was a normal look up, isn't it?

    Unable to bear to watch the little prince suffer under the hands of his family prince, Mu Yu hurriedly said, "The weather is fine today and there is no wind at all. Why don't you take the little prince out for a walk?"     "Okay!" Xu Yanqing He shrugged indifferently, kicked the anti-skid buckles on the four wheels of the stroller, and then slowly stood up and pushed the stroller out.

    Originally, he was walking towards the Empress Dowager's palace, and then he met Hong Luan walking towards him outside.

     "The Empress Dowager, A-Niang, I brought the little cubs here." Xiaolangjun pushed the stroller and walked into the main hall, Hongluan also forgot to tell Xu Xiaolangjun that there were a group of female relatives sitting in Yunluan's hall.     So Xianyu Xiaolangjun, who didn't know anything, pushed the little brat into the temple door, and when he looked up, he was startled by a crowd of female relatives.     That kind of feeling is like the three thousand beauties in the official harem, who came to greet the honorable empress dowager early in the morning.