Chapter 36

He is also the body of a greedy Taoist.

    Xu Lin put his arms around his daughter-in-law and explained slowly: "A-Qing's father is my cousin, but the uncle's line is also not good. After a cholera many years ago, there is only one left. There is one uncle.

    So the uncle went out of Xujia Village and joined the army. Now he is an official in Kyoto. Aqing is the youngest son of the uncle, and his body has been weak since he was a child. The purpose of living in our village is to cultivate his body."

    Xu Lin's daughter-in-law The son's surname is Qiao Xiu'e. Hearing Xu Lin's words at this time, there was a hint of confusion in his eyes. He raised his head and asked her husband, "Does the husband know if this gentleman has a marriage contract in Kyoto?"

    Xu Lin didn't even think about it. He shook his head directly: "I've never heard of this before?" Then he said: "I know what you think, but Ah Qing was born in Kyoto and grew up in Kyoto, and his eyes are naturally very high, even if he doesn't like it Your cousin."

    Qiao Xiu'e also sighed when she heard the words, but she still thought of her sister and persuaded her husband: "Since Xiao Langjun has no engagement, I think Yaoyao can give it a try, let's stay longer. Yaoyao lives at home for a period of time to create some opportunities for them to meet."

    Seeing that there was neither approval nor disapproval on her man's face, Qiao Xiu'e continued: "If Yaoyao can really do things with that Langjun, then we will also It's like kissing my cousin."

    Xu Lin touched his daughter-in-law's delicate skin, and his heart was full of confusion again, and finally nodded vaguely, and pulled someone to do that again.

    Li Yueyao was lying on the bed, thinking of Xiao Langjun's delicate and clean appearance in her head, she couldn't help pulling the quilt in her hand. I don't know what she thought of, she clenched the corner of the quilt tightly with both hands, and the look in her eyes became darker.

    Xu Yanqing naturally didn't know that there was a girl who seemed to fall in love with him at first sight. He had finished bathing and was applying ointment to himself. Qi Chen's ointment worked very well. .

    Today, because of going to the wedding banquet, Daoist Xuanchen is still busy reviewing the memorial.

    So Xiao Langjun took the book of words and continued to read it in a fair manner. He was almost finished reading the words of the unsullied saint monk and the charming Hehuan Palace master.

    In order to track down the culprit of the chaos in the martial arts, the holy monk and the lord of the Hehuan Palace walked together, and because the holy monk accidentally swallowed the blood of the palace lord, the two seemed to be much closer than before. The palace lord rescued the person, hid in the secret room, and had a one-night affair.

    Xianyu Xiaolangjun couldn't help smacking his tongue, and sure enough, the content in the book was that there was no way to pay attention to any ethics and morals, and it was over.

    The last few pages were also read in three or two times, and the Palace Master of Hehuan Palace finally took down the holy monk who was not in the mundane world. Xianyu threw the book of words at the end of the bed and fell into a kind of emptiness with no books to read.

    Placing himself in a large font on the bed, Xian Yu couldn't help sighing: Good writing is hard to find... The feeling of a book shortage is really uncomfortable.

    Feeling uncomfortable, Xianyu fell asleep in this very wild and uninhibited sleeping position.

    Yin Yanjun put together the notes that he had just reviewed, and slowly got up and walked to Xiaolangjun's room.