Chapter 19

Omega in the storybook

    "Is the child another father?" Qi Chen fell into thinking, and after a while hesitantly said: "This is also a treatment idea, I need time to check the classics."

    Qi Chen Without asking about the child's other father, as a qualified doctor in his heart, he must learn to respect his patients.

    Xu Xiaolangjun would rather take the child away from home when he is not feeling well. He must be another father who is taboo about the child, so Qi Chen chooses to ignore this problem directly.

    After being massaged by Qi Chen, Xu Yanqing's urge to vomit has been greatly appeased. After eating a little something at night, he fell asleep early.

    After sitting in the carriage for six or seven days, they finally arrived at Xujia Village.

    After the Marquis of Wu'an made his fortune, he naturally did not forget the scriptures. He took advantage of the opportunity to return to his hometown to worship his ancestors, and specially repaired the ancestral house.

    However, it was different when Xu Xianzhi returned to his hometown to worship his ancestors. Xu Xianzhi, a big man, never paid attention to these details.

    So he didn't pay much attention to the ancestral house, but this time was different. His younger brother was used to being pampered, and he couldn't live in a dilapidated house.

    So Xu Xianzhi gave the subordinates on the ancestral house an accent in advance, and asked them to repair the ancestral house in advance.

    Xiao Langjun, who was wearing a brocade suit, was helped by Mu Yu to get off the carriage. His face was delicate and round, and he looked like an unworldly aristocrat, but his face looked pale.

    The mourning Xianyu was exhausted, and after sitting in the carriage for too long, he finally understood why his elder brother was reluctant to get in the carriage.

    No matter how the carriage was decorated, the space inside was still limited, so he could only sit or lie on Mu Yu with a slight curl.

    Besides, he stumbled and stumbled along the way. Naturally, he couldn't compare to Jingjing. It made Xu Yanqing's whole salted fish fly. If it wasn't for the protection of Qi Chen and Mu Yu, the little bean in his stomach would have disappeared long ago.

    Moreover, the carriage was very stuffy, and even pulling the curtains back wouldn't help much. Xu Yanqing vomited many times along the way.

    Xu Xianzhi could only stop and go all the way, and he walked a little slower on the road, and then he arrived at Xujia Village without any risk.

    The red bricks and blue tiles of the ancestral house looked very imposing, but because it was in the countryside, Xu Xianzhi specifically told the servants not to repair them too conspicuously, so the servants took the outside tricks and put all their energy into it. Inside the yard.

    The courtyard is extra spacious, but it has a more farmhouse atmosphere than Kyoto. Xu Yanqing was helped by Mu Yu into the house with a sore back.

    Xu Xianzhi was still outside instructing his servants to remove all the luggage from the carriages behind him. His energetic appearance was not at all tired.

    Under the service of Mu Yu, the depressed Xianyu took off his coat, lay down on the bed, and sighed comfortably: "I never thought that sitting in a carriage all day would be more tiring than walking, my waist is about to fall. It 's broken."

    Mu Yu gently massaged his own Lang Jun's waist. These days he had nothing to do in the carriage, and he learned a lot of massage techniques from Doctor Qi.