Chapter 27

Lang Jun needs your company

Qi Chen frowned and remembered the past few times, and said meaningfully to the Taoist priest Xuanchen beside him: "The Taoist priest will go and have a look first, and call me if there is anything."

Yin Yanjun nodded without thinking too much. He just walked quickly towards Xiao Langjun's room, and without a moment's hesitation, he pushed the door and walked in.

The strong scent of peach filled the whole room, Yin Yanjun's brows filled with worry, he raised his foot and walked to Xiaolangjun's bed, a cup dropped beside the couch, which has now been shattered into two halves.

Xiao Langjun was nestled in the quilt, his face flushed, and a layer of sweat dripped from his forehead, and the whole person seemed to have a high fever.

"Little Langjun..." Yin Yanjun sat down beside the bed, he called softly, Xiao Langjun opened his eyes in a daze, and then closed his eyes tiredly.

Raising a hand on Xiao Langjun's forehead to test the temperature, the tentacles were hot, Yin Yanjun frowned tightly, and helped Xiaolangjun who was lying on the bed, the aroma of peach poured into him. between the nostrils.

The Taoist priest of Qingfeng Jiyue was a little overwhelmed for a while, and the smell seemed to come from Xiao Langjun.

Xu Yanqing only felt that the whole body was hot, it was a heat that was about to melt him. This kind of heat was unprecedented. He raised his hand and tugged at his clothes, but the heat in his body was not the slightest. retreat.

"It's hot, I'm so uncomfortable." Xiao Langjun was extremely wronged, he no longer moved or pulled his clothes, he just leaned on the body of Daoist Xuanchen obediently, and grabbed the other party's clothes. shed tears.

Soon, the clothes on Yin Yanjun's body were wetted by Xiaolangjun's aggrieved tears. Yin Yanjun raised his hand helplessly and gently wiped the tears from Xiaolangjun's cheek, softly coaxing: "Don't sleep, Xiaolangjun, I'm going to call Doctor Xiao Qi."

"It's useless." Xiao Langjun's voice was a little hoarse, his chest heaved violently due to his fiery breathing, his eyes were flushed, and his normally pale cheeks were slightly tinged. Unusual flushing.

Yin Yanjun's heart seemed to be blocked by a soft and heavy cotton wool, mixed with a trace of pity for Xiaolangjun: "Xiaolangjun is obedient and obedient, only after seeing the doctor's health will be good.

" He was a little confused by the sudden hot flashes, and he was as happy as he could be in the bed when he fell asleep.

I never thought that the hot flashes that I thought had calmed down would reverse so fiercely.

He raised his head and stared at the Taoist priest in front of him with a blurry face, his dark eyes were particularly bright because of the tears, and his eyelashes were wet and pitiful: "It's useless to see the doctor, the Taoist priest didn't even come here without looking at Qi Chen. Is it!"

Xiaolangjun's tone was very soft, and as he spoke, tears were about to fall, Yin Yanjun sighed, raised his hand and rubbed on Xiaolangjun's chubby cheek, and then wiped away the water that came out again. : "Be obedient, don't cry."

Xu Yanqing obediently stared at the Taoist priest in front of him. He was very uncomfortable but he couldn't find a way to solve it. It was the person in front of him that made him feel so uncomfortable.

So with a bit of revenge, he opened his mouth and took a bite on the neck of Daoist Xuanchen. Fortunately, although he was a little confused by the heat, he completely forgot to control the strength.