Chapter 7

Yin Yuancheng got up, bent down, and slowly retreated to the courtyard. After he strode forward for a while, he saw Yin Yuanshuang in a riding suit walking into the courtyard with a group of men and horses. .

    "Brother, you really are here." Jing'an County Master smiled slyly, as if he had caught his brother's little tail.

    Yin Yuancheng was somewhat helpless towards this younger sister: "It's good to have fun since you're here, but no one is allowed to pass in the backyard." Since the official family didn't mean to chase people away, he, as an older brother, wouldn't have spoiled the interest of a group of girls.

    Jing'an County Master looked at Shenfei between his eyebrows: "Why, are you hiding people in the backyard?"

    "Listen to what you said!" Yin Yuancheng glanced at the group of girls and Lang Jun who were brought by Yin Yuanshuang, Then he

    raised his hand and tapped her on her forehead dotingly, and said in a low voice, "My uncle is resting in the backyard, but my uncle doesn't mean to chase people away. You can have fun with them." Covering his mouth with his hand, he dared to talk nonsense under Yin Yuancheng's gaze.

    Yin Yuancheng exchanged a few words with the princes and then left again. A girl called the Jing'an County Lord, and the Jing'an County Lord suppressed his surprise and ran to play.

    The spring is bright, and the girls ran outside the yard to fly kites, and a burst of playful laughter was very pleasant. The rest of the lords looked at the scenery of the Qingling Mountains and Qinghua, so they let the servants sit on the floor with soft cushions by the river, citing scriptures and writing poems.

    "Brother Su is really talented." All the lords were able to play with the Jing'an County Master, and each of them had a temperament that followed their own nature. In addition, today's officials relied on talented people.

    Therefore, they naturally would not despise Su Hanfeng because of his low status, but looked at him highly because of his talent.

    Su Hanfeng smiled somewhat reservedly, and his whole body was filled with humility: "Everyone is overrated."

    "I remember that there is Xu Xiaolangjun's courtyard. I heard that Xu Xiaolangjun seems to be living in Yunshuiyuan recently." One of the Xiaolangjun looked at the courtyard next door and opened his mouth. He looked at Su Hanfeng with a little pity.

    Which of these noble sons in the capital did not know that Su Hanfeng was entangled by Xu Yanqing, and the last time Xu Yanqing danced at the banquet in the year of the elephant was very unpleasant.

    Su Hanfeng lowered his eyes slightly and looked a little helpless: "Yan Qing is young and ignorant, so he can't help but get into the horns. I, my cousin, should let him be a little bit more."

    These words were generous and generous, but everyone felt that Su Hanfeng was extremely pitiful. , Who doesn't know that when Su Hanfeng was young, he only got to this step with the help of the Marquis of Wu'an, and he was somewhat desolate, so even if Su Hanfeng felt wronged in his heart, he had to endure it and let it go.    

"Even so, Xu Yanqing has done a bit too much. He knew that Brother Su had no intention of him, but he did so many things that ruined Brother Su's reputation, so that now no girl dares to approach Brother Su." Some people could not help but feel injustice for Su Hanfeng. The main reason is that Xu Yanqing has indeed gone too far.  

  Xu Yan made a statement in the capital early in the morning, saying that Su Hanfeng was already his, and if a girl dared to approach Su Hanfeng, Xu Yanqing would punish him severely.