Chapter 53

The queen mother warned me that I need to be self-controlled and self-sufficient

    Xiao Lang sits lazily in the chair and watching it is a joy, so don't care how high your status and power are outside.

    But when a dutiful son returns home, he doesn't have to obey his mother's words honestly, and he has to do whatever he wants.

    The round-faced little palace maid obediently went to the back kitchen to boil hot water, and after bringing it over, she poured a cup of hot tea for the delicate-looking little man and placed it on the stone table.

    Xu Yanqing turned his attention away from the Taoist priest, waved at the little palace maid, and whispered, "What's your name?" The

    little palace maid was a little lively and interesting, and when she saw this, she also whispered: " Slave Hongluan."

    "The name is so nice, was it given to you by the Empress Dowager?" Xiao Langjun blinked and continued to ask.

    The little palace maid nodded again and again.

    "Then how long have you been serving in front of the Empress Dowager?"

    "Well, it seems to be almost seven years." The little palace maid is now only fifteen or sixteen years old. That is to say, this little palace maid was arranged to wait by the Empress Dowager's side almost as soon as she entered the palace.

    Xu Yanqing touched his chin and counted forward in his mind for seven years. At that time, the Taoist priest seemed to have just ascended to the throne.

    "Why did the Empress Dowager plant so many vegetables, can you eat them all on weekdays?" Xu Yanqing casually glanced at them when he entered the Yunhe Palace. Those green vegetables looked very fresh, which shows that the Empress Dowager took good care of these dishes. very good.

    Hearing this, Hongluan said seriously: "If you can't finish eating, send it to the imperial dining room or to the palace of the eldest princess. It won't be wasted.

    " He is simply unhappy about being a vegetarian every day, so he declined, saying that he wanted to eat fried chicken again.

    Finally, all the vegetable seedlings were pressed into the ditch, and he ordered his son to cover the roots of the vegetable seedlings with a hoe. The queen mother turned her head and looked at Xiao Langjun, who was drinking water.

    "Guanjia, where did you lie to this beautiful girl, it looks like this belly is about to give birth!" The Queen Mother very casually stuffed her hands full of dirt into the bucket and rinsed it, and then she walked quickly to Xiao Langjun's side. : "Come here, tell Aijia if the official family lied to you to give birth to him, you don't need to be afraid of him in Yunhe Palace, Aijia will decide for you."

    "Mother, don't scare Qingqing, and then Zhe Qingqing is a gentleman, not a girl." Yin Yanjun did the work assigned by the empress dowager, and there was a little dirt on the hem of his clothes.

    But he slowly walked away from the vegetable field towards Xiao Langjun, still in the clear breeze and the moon, with a jade-like figure, without the slightest embarrassment.

    Xianyu Xiaolangjun blinked at the Empress Dowager: "The Taoist priest has never lied to me." However, he was often tempted to play tricks on the Taoist priest when he was in high spirits. It stands to reason that he has more bad tastes.

    The Empress Dowager also blinked slowly, but her eyes fell on Xiao Langjun's tall belly: "Is it because I haven't walked out of the palace gate for many years, or is it that even Langjun can have children now? "The