Chapter 52

Looking forward to chatting with Xiao Langjun

     "Daoist." Xu Yanqing called softly, but did not get a response from the inside, only vaguely heard the Taoist's breathing heavier than usual, so Xu Yanqing raised his feet and took two steps forward.

    Xu Yanqing felt that something was wrong, probably because of the difference in breathing habits. Dao Chang's breathing was not only extremely light, but also longer than ordinary people. It has never been so heavy.

    If the attack was due to emotional poison, there are traces to follow, but since the breathing is so heavy and heavy, it is not enough to fall asleep, but he called the Taoist priest, why did the Taoist priest not respond to him.

    The next moment Xu Yanqing decisively raised his hand to lift the curtain, and instantly widened his eyes in astonishment.

    The Taoist priest on the bed was wearing a nightgown but his limbs were bound by ropes. He did not fall asleep, but stared at the top of the bed with his eyes open. The wisps of red blood look a bit terrifying, just like a fairy who has fallen into the devil's way in a book of words.

    "Daoist, Taoist." Xu Yanqing hurriedly sat down beside the bed, raised his hand and gently rubbed the Taoist's cheek, trying to recall the other's consciousness.

    Yin Yanjun blinked his eyes slowly. Some time ago, he felt an unusual sense of restlessness in his body, so he couldn't restrain the strong feelings for Xiaolangjun in his heart, and twice in a row Xiaolangjun fell asleep at night.

    Yin Yanjun knew in his heart that the love poison was about to break out, but it was fine when he had nothing to worry about in his heart.

    But now his heart is all about Xiao Langjun. This love poison is like hot water and it is hard to suppress. Therefore, he can only use the excuse of being busy with government affairs to avoid Xiao Langjun, lest he will treat Xiao Lang when the love poison strikes. You do something irreversible.

    Originally wanted to hide in Lingyunguan to survive this emotional attack, but now Xiaolangjun is pregnant with Liujia, and now is the time when he is heavy, and he can't get hurt or think too much, so he can't leave Xiaolangjun. Just stay in the palace.

    But staying in the palace by Xiao Langjun's side is also inconvenient. Under the attack of love poison, he is unconscious, and it is very likely that he will break into the Changxin Hall in that kind of confusion.

    Originally, I thought about using drugs to stun myself, but because of the poison, Yin Yanjun has used many antidote before and has become resistant to the drug, so he can only let the dark guard use the strongest rope every night to hold him down. Trapped on the bed.

    Xu Yanqing specially checked the ropes that tied the Taoist priest. The people who trapped the Taoist priest on the dragon couch were very careful. One rope was very strong and no matter how hard the Taoist struggled, he could not escape, and the other rope was very rough.

    So the man put a circle of soft satin on the Taoist priest's wrist and ankle to prevent the Taoist priest from hurting himself when he struggled.

    After calling the speaker a few times, he just blinked but didn't give him the slightest response. Xu Yanqing stood up and looked around for a week. He poured a glass of cold water from the table and fed it to the master.

    The cold water slightly slowed down the manic heat on his body, and Yin Yanjun was in a trance, feeling that he saw Xiao Langjun again.

    "Qingqing, Qingqing..." Yin Yanjun's bloodshot eyes instantly became extraordinarily soft: "I dreamed of Qingqing again." The