Chapter 61

I didn't even deliver anything to the Taoist priest.

     The next morning Xu Yanqing had just finished his breakfast when Qi Chen came over with his small burden on his back.

    "Come on, finish the porridge." Xu Yanqing beckoned to Qi Chen.

    Yin Yanjun was not in the Hanliang Hall, so Qi Chen sat down generously, took a bowl of porridge and drank it.

    Although Qi Chen usually said that he lived in the palace to take care of Xiao Langjun's body, Aunt Zhao also took care of Xiao Langjun full-time, so Qi Chen had not eaten the porridge cooked by Aunt Zhao for a long time.

    In winter, I can drink a bowl of hot porridge, and I feel that it can keep my heart warm. After eating a bowl of porridge, Qi Chen breathed a sigh of relief: "I feel like I am alive again."

    "Why are you so tired in the early morning?" Salted fish is very comfortable and comfortable.

    Qi Chen sighed: "I took leave with the Taiyuan Hospital, but the Taiyuan Hospital has a lot of things, so I was in a hurry to finish things up early in the morning before letting me out.

    " The steamed bun pushed it in front of Qi Chen: "Hurry up and eat, we can go out and be cool after eating."

    "Come on, you still want to be cool when an official looks at you." Qi Chen didn't believe what Xiao Langjun said. After all, there is a world of difference between Xiao Langjun, who is now enlightened, and Xiao Langjun, who was ignorant before.

    Xu Yanqing held his chin to watch Qi Chen eat, and smiled casually: "Why, are you envious again?" This is the scene when Qi Chen said this before joking.

    Qi Chen really remembered what Xiao Langjun wanted to introduce to him before, and immediately closed his mouth very wisely.

    Qi Chen was afraid of the sudden appearance of the official family, so he hurriedly took two big buns to eat, just at this moment there was a sound of footsteps outside, and after a while, he saw the official family lift their feet into the Hanliang Hall.

    "The little minister has seen the official family." Qi Chen bowed and saluted.

    Yin Yanjun waved his hand, and Qi Chen took two steps back sensibly.

    The luggage of the three large boxes has been loaded into the carriage by the palace attendants. Xu Yanqing blinked at Yin Yanjun, who was walking towards him: "The Taoist priest went to court earlier today than usual."

    "Well, there are less things today, so I will go It's earlier." Yin Yanjun walked over lightly and took Xiao Langjun's hand.

    Xu Yanqing felt a little funny in his heart. It was obvious that the Taoist priest was trying to hide his reluctance, but he didn't open his mouth to pierce it, but just curved the corners of his lips: "Hmm, I see."

    Xiaolangjun's strange appearance was full of jokes, and Yin Yanjun couldn't help it . The tip of his ear was a little hot, and he couldn't help raising his hand to touch Xiao Langjun's fleshy face: "When do you plan to leave?"

    "You have finished breakfast, you can leave at any time." Xu Yanqing stared at the Taoist priest slightly The reddish tip of the ear smiled.

    Yin Yanjun's eyes were warm: "Okay."

    There are few carriages in the palace, that is, Xiaolangjun only got this treatment after he entered the palace. Mu Yu helped his family Langjun onto the carriage, and the driver in front was a palace man. bodyguard.