Chapter 59

Do you really want to move back to the Marquis of Wu'an?

Yin Yanjun slowly raised his hand and put it on it, habitually pinching Xiaolangjun's soft palm: "But it's boring to stay in the imperial study?"

"That's not true, after all, the Taoist priest is also very good when dealing with government affairs. It's worth admiring." Xu Yanqing raised his eyebrows playfully, with a bright smile on his delicate face.

It seems that Xiao Langjun's height has grown a little bit in the tenth month of her pregnancy. Being ruthlessly teased by Xiao Qi's medical officer is a second development. Xu Yanqing's salty fish mentality is regarded as Qi Chen's envy and jealousy after he has grown taller.

At the moment, Xu Yanqing was wearing winter clothes that had just been delivered by Shang Yijian. Because it was not long before winter, the brocade robes were not so heavy.

Mu Yu did not know when to back out, Yin Yanjun gently pulled a chair and sat down beside Xiao Langjun, holding the book that Xiao Langjun was reading before.

The solemn and dignified emperor opened the book of words in his hand, opened his lips and slowly said, the content in the book is somewhat beyond the worldly taboos, and being read by Yin Yanjun so slowly, it brings a little bit of incomprehensible taste.

Xu Yanqing lazily nestled back into the reclining chair, holding his chin, his eyes fell on the Taoist priest's handsome and dusty face, and sure enough, although he was usually salty, his eyes were still very vicious, so that he could find the Taoist priest. Such a beauty.

Yin Yanjun's eyelashes trembled slightly, it seems that no matter how long it has passed, his scorching eyes towards Xiaolangjun have an inexplicable throbbing, the tips of his ears are slightly red, but there is no pause on his mouth, and he continues to read the words in the book. The story unfolds slowly.

Xu Yanqing accompanied the Taoist priest to the imperial study for five days in a row. During this time, a few ministers saw Xiao Lang Jun behind the screen. He couldn't help thinking in his heart. Bring the noble person who is pregnant with the child to the imperial study.

Xu Yanqing, who has already given birth to a cub, doesn't know what the ministers think. He has been living a very unrestrained and happy life these days. There are quite a lot of books with strange words on the Taoist priest's bookshelf, with a light layer of dust on them. traces below.

Xu Yanqing guessed that those words books had been put into the imperial study a long time ago, but the Taoist priest didn't find them, so he didn't order the palace attendants to deal with them.

Yin Yanjun looked at Xiaolangjun's handsome eyes with gentle doting, those officials couldn't see the expressions on the officials' faces, but the dazzling atmosphere needed no words.

A few days later, the ministers heard the sound of the rattle in the imperial study again, as if someone was coaxing the children behind the screen, and from time to time there would be a few children babbling.

The ministers were dazed, and they saw that the official family's face was still as usual, but after that, the official family held the child outside the screen in an open and fair manner.

Soft and tender children are very cute, but because they are too young, most of the time they sleep in the pram.

Only once or twice a group of ministers saw the child making a fuss, and the officials just glanced at it lightly, then put down the government affairs in their hands and turned their heads to pick up the child from the bassinet.