Chapter 43

In the end, it was I who seduced their holy son

   The carriage sway forward. I have to say that these coachmen found by Wenjing are very online, so Xu Yanqing did not notice too much bumps.

    Despite this, he still had lingering fears, and the memory of riding the carriage in the past was not very pleasant, so Xiao Langjun Xianyu simply closed his eyes and leaned his head on the carriage in a drowsy state.

    Yin Yanjun had nothing to do with an ancient book in his hand, and from time to time his attention would be distracted to Xiaolangjun. Seeing Xiaolangjun leaning against the wall of the car, kowtowing and dozing off, the corners of his lips rose slightly.

    "If Xiaolang-jun is sleepy, it is better to lie down and sleep." The carriage has a large space, enough for Xiaolang-jun to lie down.

    Xu Yanqing opened his eyes in a daze, didn't hear what the Taoist priest was saying, just hummed blankly.

    Yin Yanjun smiled and held out a hand to Xiao Langjun.

    When the carriage drove up, it brought out wisps of cool breeze, and the blue silk on Xiao Langjun's shoulder blew in the face, and Xiao Langjun, who was in a daze, raised his hand and smoothed his hair back in confusion. The hand rested on the palm of the Taoist priest.

    Xiaolangjun's fleshy hands were extraordinarily tender, and Yin Yanjun tightened his hand and held it firmly, following the force he pulled Xiaolangjun to his side.

    The hairband, which was not very strong, fell down, and the jet-black hair instantly fell on Xiao Langjun's shoulders. A few strands of hair were very naughty along the breeze, floating and falling slowly in front of Yin Yanjun's eyes.

    Since entering the midsummer, Xianyu Xiaolang Jun is the least accustomed to this thick hair. According to his lazy temperament, he feels that it is not as neat as the short hair of the previous life.

    If it weren't for the words of "parents who take care of the body and skin", he would have cut off this long hair long ago.

    Xiaolangjun is very cute as he is pulling his hair and humming. Yin Yanjun's eyes show traces of tenderness. He raised his hand to pick up the hairband that fell behind Xiaolangjun, and his five fingers fell on Xiaolangjun's hair. , gently massaged the top of Xiao Langjun's head.

    The mourning batch of salted fish was pressed and kneaded very comfortably, and he wished to hang himself on the Taoist priest, as well as the light and cold breath on the Taoist priest, all of which were in line with Xiao Langjun's heart.

     "What kind of incense did the Taoist priest use?" Xu Yanqing has always been very curious about this, and now he still thinks that when the little bean in his stomach is born, he will be able to be free and happy, but because of Omega's physique, it is true It gave him a headache.

    If the Taoist priest used incense on his body, it would be easy to deal with, but he would ask the Taoist priest for some incense secretly at that time. The Taoist priest is not such a stingy person.  

  "Incense?" Yin Yanjun shook his head lightly: "I have never used incense, but only used sandalwood in Taoist temples."

    "Isn't it?" The breath on the Daoist's body felt very good.

    If it is during hot flashes, it is even more amazing. Every time you smell the aroma, it is like a cat smelling catnip, which is called an ecstasy.     Xiaolangjun has always acted unruly, so Yin Yanjun let the other party jump around on him. He lowered his head to look at Xiaolangjun's bright and agile eyebrows, and gently followed the bright and smooth hair on his hands.