Chapter 15

You should secretly deduct your own meals...

   Early the next morning, Xu Yanqing was pulled out of the bed by his mother. The handkerchief slapped him on the face.

    "A-Qing is still like a little baby, do you want A-Niang to cleanse your face?" Su shi reached out and pinched Xu Yanqing's face dotingly.

    Xu Yanqing, who opened his eyes in a daze, was teased by his own mother, and couldn't help lying on her shoulder greasy and crooked: "Auntie, I'm so sleepy!"

    "If you sleep for another three hours, you still feel sleepy, hurry up. Get up, or A-Niang will let you lie on the bed naked." The originally elegant and gentle girl of the Su family seemed to have become more direct and rude after marrying and having children.

    After washing up, Xu Yanqing finally woke up a little and changed into the spring shirt that was sent by Jinxiufang yesterday under the service of Mu Yu.

    The overall dress is freshwater blue, with a water wave pattern embroidered on his chest, which makes Xu Xiaolangjun, who has fair skin, even more red lips and white teeth, and a delicate face.

    Su Shi couldn't help pinching her son's face again, and then nodded with great satisfaction: "As expected of A-Niang's child, she is beautiful in small appearance."

    Is it sincere for Xiao Langjun to be praised for being beautiful? And if A-Niang's tone is praising her son or bragging about herself, Xu Yanqing raised the corners of her lips. Forget it, A-Niang is happy.

    Nowadays, when the capital mentions the Su mansion, it is the mansion of Mrs. Su, who is in the middle of the book. Mr. Su has a total of two sons and two daughters. Except for the eldest son, who is a direct descendant, all the others are descendants of concubines.

     And his eldest son has only one son, and now he has Princess Qingzhu, the younger sister of the pregnant prince, as his wife. Princess Qingzhu has been married to the Su Mansion for four years now, and she has only given birth to such a daughter, so she can't make a big deal.

    However, in private, Mrs. Su was having trouble with Princess Qingzhu. Originally, there was a rule in Daliang that Princess Shang was not allowed to go to work. Fortunately, this prohibition was abolished after the official family succeeded to the throne.

    Mrs. Su didn't like Qingzhu at all, so she focused on stuffing people into her son's room. Princess Qingzhu is a noble and a strong girl, and her husband is not allowed to take a concubine, so in the past four years, there has been no concubine or concubine robbing her child. Born before.

    For the child in Princess Qingzhu's womb, Mrs. Su also looked forward to it for a long time, but she was born a little girl. I heard that Mrs. Su gave Princess Qingzhu a disgrace at that time.

    Princess Qingzhu would not care about Mrs. Su's little tricks. Her own elder brother was the noble Prince Huai. As long as Prince Huai was valued by the official family as always, Mrs. Su would never think of taking a concubine to her husband.

    Regarding the private affairs of the Su Mansion, the Su family briefly explained to Xu Yanqing on the road, but Xu Yanqing is a gentleman, so naturally he doesn't need to communicate with those inner-house women, as long as he has a mind.

    As soon as Mrs. Su brought Xu Yanqing into the Su mansion, Mrs. Su was hurriedly invited away by a little maid.

    Before leaving, Su shi kept all the maids she brought over by her son's side, and then she secretly pouted and followed the little maid to the back house.