Chapter 66

What did the priest wish for?

    By the time Yin Yanjun fished Xiaolangjun out of the hot spring pool, the sunset was already on the horizon.

    Xu Shi had been soaking for a long time, or maybe there were other reasons that couldn't be said. In short, Xiao Lang Jun Xianyu only felt soft and didn't want to move, so he took the Taoist priest and sat together in the yard to watch the sunset.

    A blush added a bit of splendid color to half of the sky. Yin Yuanshuang and the others saw this scene when they came out of the hot spring pool.

    So a few people sat in rows under the eaves, like children who had just entered school in a private school.

    "By the way, is the sunset on the horizon so beautiful?" Xu Xianzhi was puzzled, but felt that watching the sunset would be better than going to the woods to run horses.

    Yin Yuancheng shook his head and sighed with emotion: "I don't understand Shizi, you are full of water, the two of them are not looking at the sunset but each other."

    Yin Yuanshuang learned the appearance of Xiao Langjun, a salted fish, and leaned on Tuoba lazily. Jin Shu's shoulders: "These are not important, what is important is when do we have dinner?"

    After soaking in the hot soup, Jing'an County Master only felt empty in his stomach, as if all the barbecued meats he had eaten at noon had been completely digested. There are no children left.

    Tuoba Jinshu gently supported Yin Yuanshuang's body to prevent the other party from slipping off her shoulder, and said softly, "I just heard that dinner is almost ready, it's a specialty of Zhuangzi, Yuanshuang. I can have a delicious meal today."

    Speaking of dinner, the big guy was really hungry, and even the two noble masters who were sitting in the courtyard admiring the sunset got up and walked towards the main hall.

    When all the nobles were seated, dinner was on the table. Zhuangzi was guarding a large and small hunting ground behind him, and naturally there was no shortage of these wild birds.

    The aroma is tangy, and as soon as I smell it, I know that the chef on Zhuangzi is very good. Although the big guy is so hungry that his chest is on his back, he still waits until the official family moves the chopsticks before letting go.

    Xu Xianzhi picked up some chopsticks and plump rabbit meat for his silly younger brother, just like when he was a child, he wanted to pick out the bones for his younger brother.

    Crawling up from the bed lazily, Xu Yanqing had no choice but to sigh that the Taoist priest was just like those "office workers" who clocked in on time in the previous life. It was really hard work. 

   Still Xianyu was more comfortable, raised his hand to open the door, the slightly cold sunlight in the morning shone on Xianyu Xiaolangjun's face, he stood for a while, and Xianyu raised his arms and stretched a big lazy waist. .

    Xu Xianzhi was going to be on duty today, so he hurried off after having a hastily breakfast, so when Xu Yanqing walked into the main hall to eat, only Yin Yuanshuang and Tuoba Jinshu were left on the table. 

   "Yin Xiaohou is not here?" Xu Yanqing asked casually. After all, Yin Xiaohou's good things are coming, and recently, he specially took leave and did not go to the top.

    Immediately, Xu Xianzhi's chopsticks collided with the officials' chopsticks above the small bowl where his younger brother was eating. The two looked at each other, and Yin Yanjun looked cold and distant as always.