Chapter 32

Xiao Langjun thinks it may be eye-catching?

    "Auntie, you can do it, let go of your son!" Yin Yuancheng grimaced and pulled the sleeves of the eldest princess to be obedient: "When my son comes back, apart from those two letters, what else will the official family really be? I didn't say anything." The

    eldest princess became even more confused: "Then tell A-Niang, why is the official family so late?" The official family has never been a willful person. Stay outside.

    Yin Yuancheng was stunned and looked up at his mother. In fact, on the way back to Beijing, he already had some guesses in his heart. It was nothing more than that the official family took a fancy to Xu Yanqing's prodigal son, and now Xu Yanqing is ill again , so the official family was not at ease and stayed in Xujia Village to take care of them.

    But it's not good to tell his grandmother about this. The official family has not been moved for a long time, and when she is moved, it is so shocking to the world. Yin Yuancheng is afraid that his grandmother will care about it and mess up the official family by doing something bad. do not like.

    "A-Niang, you can't talk nonsense." Yin Yuancheng waved his hands again and again: "Since the official family doesn't want the outside world to know where he is, why should A-Niang find out the emperor's whereabouts, this is a big taboo!"

    "Okay, okay ! It's gone." The eldest princess naturally knew that her son's heart was all toward the official's family, and she waved his hands repeatedly to make him go far, which made her upset.

    When Yin Yuancheng heard the words, he hurriedly ran away. The eldest princess took out the secret letter sent by the official behind him, and combined with his son's nervous performance, he already had some guesses in his heart.

    But in the end, she didn't really go to find out the emperor's whereabouts, just put a smile on her precious eyebrows, and asked the mammy who was waiting by her side to go out and pick up someone to come back for her.

    The person the eldest princess mainly picks up is Aunt Zhao, who is also an old man who serves by the official family.

    In the past, when Lord Yin Yan was still the prince, this aunt Zhao served in the East Palace. Later, the prince was persecuted and almost became a waste prince. During the years of resting in the Taoist temple, she was also serving meals by her side.

    Aunt Zhao’s ancestor was also a family of medicine, so she not only made a good meal, but also had many medicinal recipes for body conditioning, and even knew many secret medicines in the palace.

    However, Aunt Zhao is also getting old, so in the past few years, Yin Yanjun remembered her credit, so he released people from Gong Rong to raise Tiannian with extra kindness. At this time, Yin Yanjun proposed to let the eldest princess help him find a nanny who can take care of his body. Mammy, the eldest princess still thought of Aunt Zhao for the first time.

    Aunt Zhao came very quickly. In fact, she was not old enough to be so-called honorable. It was just that Yin Yanjun cared for the servants around him and found an excuse to let them go.

    "Aunt Zhao, I'm really bothering you again this time." The eldest princess said with a smile, "The officials asked me to help me find a nanny who can take care of my body. I don't have such a person at hand, but I thought of it immediately. Aunt Zhao."

    Aunt Zhao was naturally happy to be able to return to the official's house to serve her again, and when she heard the words, she could not wait to get on the carriage and rush to the official's house immediately.