Chapter 28

The uncle, who has been strong all his life, never admits defeat.Aunt Li, who was cleaning up the kitchen, heard the words and walked out quickly. She still had a large piece of pork in her hand, and put the pork in a cloth and put it in the bamboo basket in Xu Yanqing's hand: "Lang Jun , they bought too much meat, and we can't finish it, you can bring a little to the village chief's family."

    In fact, these trivial matters were explained to Aunt Li by Xu Xianzhi before he left, and his younger brother was spoiled by his parents since he was a child. As he grew up, he was not very proficient in these human relationships, so he could only help Aunt Li to blend in.

    Xu Yanqing didn't have any doubts. He glanced at the meat in the bamboo basket. It was quite fresh. He was a salted fish and not a fool. He still understood the principle of courtesy.

    So he turned to look at Daoist Xuanchen again: "Does Daoist want to break corn with me?"

    Yin Yanjun didn't answer him, but just raised his hand and took the bamboo basket with the meat from Xiaolangjun's hand to his own.

    The corners of Xu Yanqing's lips rose slightly: "Let's go!" The

    two of them were walking on the stone-paved path. The house they lived in was a little far from the village. The place was originally a wasteland, but it was only after the Marquis of Wu'an made a fortune that they bought it and built their ancestors. House.

    Some people saw Xu Yanqing along the way and greeted him warmly. In fact, most of these people did not know Xiao Langjun, but there were few strangers in the village, so everyone could naturally guess the identity of Xiao Langjun.

    Facing such a group of familiar uncles and aunts, Xu Yanqing couldn't help but feel a little social fear, but he couldn't face others coldly, so he raised his mouth and showed a well-behaved smile.

    Xiao Langjun has a delicate and beautiful face, and his eyes are even more clean and clear. These uncles and aunts in Xujia Village are very fond of him, and they all joke with Xu Yanqing to let him have time to sit at home.

    "Mmmm, good." Nodding repeatedly in response to the past, Mourning Batch Salted Yu painfully swore that he would never go out easily next time.

    Yin Yanjun, who was standing on the side, faced everyone's scrutiny, but he was as cold and self-contained as always, as if he was not affected by the eyes of others at all, which made Xianyu, who was afraid of people in the Awakening Society, admire him very much. He really deserves to be the monarch of Daliang. , go up to the court, go down to the farm.

    Yin Yanjun turned his head and looked at Xiaolangjun beside him lightly: "What is Xiaolangjun looking at?"

    Xu Yanqing looked sideways at Daoist Xuanchen. The two had clearly experienced such intimate things, but their speech and behavior were the most unfamiliar. However, this relationship is no longer with anyone.

    However, when he saw Daoist Xuanchen addressing himself in such a serious manner, he didn't mean to make the other party change his words.

    Daoist Xuanchen's own temperament is cold and distant, upright and elegant, and the ochre-colored Taoist robe is neatly dressed, making Xu Yanqing inexplicably think of the word "abstinence".

    It's a pity that the immortal elder who was so out of the dust was broken by him, tsk, he is really a sinful villain. Blinking his eyes, Xu Yanqing slightly restrained his smile: "Well, I admire the way the Taoist priest can come and go freely wherever he goes."