Chapter 38

I also hoped that Xiao Langjun had pity on

Mu Yu, who was starching and washing clothes early on the morning of January 2, when he suddenly heard a loud and noisy sound. The sound came from outside the door.

This kind of situation rarely occurs in Xujia Village. At least in Mu Yu's opinion, the door-to-door relationship in Xujia Village is very harmonious. Sometimes Mu Yu passes by the village, and people often greet him.

But he didn't want to join in the fun when he heard the voice, he twisted the clothes out of the basin and changed the water again, but the next moment Mu Yu heard a bang, and someone kicked their door open.

The door slammed into the wall and made a particularly sharp sound, Mu Yu frowned immediately, and his family lord hadn't gotten up yet.

Before Mu Yu could react, she saw a middle-aged man pulling the girl Yueyao, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, and aggressively broke into the yard from the outside.

"Who are you and why are you breaking into our yard?" Mu Yu immediately put down the clothes in her hand, and hurriedly stopped the middle-aged man who wanted to move on.

The middle-aged man had a ferocious face, and when he saw Mu Yu going to stop him, the expression in his eyes became more fierce, he raised his hand and pushed Mu Yu: "You are a servant who serves others, how can you have the face to talk to me, Let your husband come out, I want to see your husband."

Mu Yu usually has a very honest and honest temper, and when he saw this situation, he just wanted to stop people: "My husband is still resting, if you have something to do, come back later, If the trouble continues like this, I'll have someone drive you out."

"Go away, don't be ashamed of your face, call out your husband now!" This middle-aged man looked disgusting, no matter what Mu Yu said, he was still so rambunctious.

Wen Jing strode over from the room and waited by the official's house for so long. Despite his usual gentle and gentle appearance, he was extremely imposing to this middle-aged man.

He didn't go to talk to the man, and said directly to Mu Yu: "Lang Jun is still asleep, what's the situation?"

Mu Yu was a little nervous: "Lang Jun has not been woken up, this person is very strange, not only He kicked our door, and he has to make a fuss to see the prince."

Wen Jing sneered and looked up at the man, his eyes were full of contempt for the middle-aged man: "It's just an ignorant, reckless man. Wouldn't it be a wishful thinking to see Lang Jun?"

While saying this, Wen Jing was not only looking at the middle-aged man, but also on Li Yueyao who was behind the man.

The man was ridiculed by Wen Jing, his face became extremely ugly in an instant, and angrily scolded the two of them: "It's just two servants, and they dare to talk back to Lao Tzu here, and call out your family Langjun, I want to see your husband, and if I don't come out, I don't mind making the whole Xujia Village aware of it!"

Li Yueyao, who was behind the man, was very pale, and after Wenjing finished her words, her face became even darker. Ugly, holding her father desperately with both hands, wanting him to stop making trouble, but her father doesn't care about her wishes.

"Go and call the nursing home next door to pull the person out." Wen Jing was used to this kind of perfunctory trend. According to the attitude of the man, he obviously wanted to take care of their husband, so he simply let Mu Yu go. call people.

In fact, there was no need for Mu Yu to go out and call for someone. The group of five-year-old nursing homes next door had already been waiting outside the door when they heard the voice. As soon as they heard Wen Jing's words, they rushed in and pulled the middle-aged man down.