Chapter 34

He still allowed himself to fall on Xiao Langjun and saw Xiao Langjun obsessed with the book, as if he did not understand his words at all, Yin Yanjun sat down on the bed, his eyes fell on Xiaolangjun's abdomen, and asked softly, "I saw you just now. Xiaolang-Jun has scratched his stomach a few times, but his stomach is uncomfortable?"

    Xu Yanqing just put all his attention on the book, and the action of scratching his stomach was unconscious. He felt a little bit on his stomach, and shook his head blankly: "I don't feel anything, did I just scratch my stomach?"

    Yin Yanjun gently took Xiaolangjun's wrist, checked the pulse every day, and made sure that nothing happened. Take it easy.

    In fact, every morning and at night, Qi Chen will check Xiaolang-jun's pulse as a rule. If there is any problem, Qi Chen has already spoken, and Yin Yanjun is just concerned and confused.

    "Xiaolangjun seems to be less sleepy these days?" Xiaolangjun's blue silk was placed on his back obediently, and Yin Yanjun took the headband from the side, and gently tied Xiaolangjun's blue silk together at will.

    Daoist Master Xuanchen's warm hand accidentally rubbed against the side of Xianyu Xiaolangjun, Xu Yanqing only felt a strange and comfortable numbness from the place he touched, so he couldn't help raising his hand and rubbing it profile.

    When his hair was tied, Xianyu lay lazily on the bed, and unconsciously stretched out his hand and scratched his stomach: "I don't feel as sleepy as before."

    Now Yin Yanjun really saw Xiaolangjun The action of scratching his stomach, so he held Xiao Langjun's hand: "Is your stomach itchy, so you keep scratching."

    Xu Yanqing bowed his head, and sure enough, he saw his hand on the bulging abdomen, and he really felt a little bit at this moment. It felt itchy, but his hand was held down by the Taoist priest, so he couldn't scratch his stomach.

    So Xiao Langjun replied obediently: "It seems that my belly is a little itchy, but it's just a little itchy, sometimes I can feel it, sometimes I can't feel it."

    Yin Yanjun frowned slightly and let go of Xiaolangjun's hand, His eyelashes twitched slightly before he said slowly, "Can you show me Xiao Langjun's abdomen?"

    What he said was a bit abrupt, Xu Yanqing didn't react for a while, and saw Daoist Xuanchen's ears slightly red, just then he suddenly understood what the other party meant, and his face was a little hot for a moment.

    Xu Yanqing lowered his head to look at his belly, the slightly raised appearance was a little ugly, but he was a cheeky salted fish, and he didn't want the immortal Daoist Xuanchen to see that he was neither a man nor a woman. Body, not shyness but an inexplicable sense of shame.

    But Daoist Xuanchen's eyes were extraordinarily clear, without any other meaning, the other party was just worried about his body.

    And Xiao Langjun felt the sudden itch again, so he nodded obediently on the bed.

    Yin Yanjun's ears were a little hot, and his cold and solemn face was full of sternness, but he was embarrassed and ashamed, as if he was a little embarrassed for outsiders at his age.

    His knuckled fingers landed on Xiao Langjun's soft and white bedclothes, and they were lifted little by little, revealing Xiao Langjun's unusual abdomen.

    Yin Yanjun's heartbeat suddenly became a little faster, and a ghostly messenger put his hand on Xiaolangjun's abdomen, Xiaolangjun shuddered slightly, and then there was the dishonest movement of Xiaodouding in his abdomen.